Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 02:53 PM

Where To (holidays)

Hi guys just wondered where if any place everyone was going this year for a holiday (IM BEING NOSEY REALLY )
My self im of to ayia napa (in cyprus) and i cant wait for august to come , though must admit i miss my girls terribly last year as beau was still very young my bessie and sis zoeybeau took her for the week ,and mum kept the eldest two but now with beau being older and very close to skye and lady ,mum is going to look after all three bless her heart , they are very well behaved i just leave back door open and they potter in and out all day , my nephew and his stepdad are going to walk them for me so thats brill . so all mum has to do is feed them and let them out and generally keep an eye to them and then put them to by bys at night .
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi dk, we are off in a few weeks time to see our friends in Germany. We go every other year and get waited on and spoiled rotten
I took Mo to meet an ex colleague/friend this morning, who has offered to have Mo for us.
Feel quite put out really, she loved them and their garden to bits. I know she will be happy there, but hopefully not too happy
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hi dk, we are off in a few weeks time to see our friends in Germany. We go every other year and get waited on and spoiled rotten
I took Mo to meet an ex colleague/friend this morning, who has offered to have Mo for us.
Feel quite put out really, she loved them and their garden to bits. I know she will be happy there, but hopefully not too happy
have a fantastic time nippy , mo will be fine i went away last year first holiday id ever been on as i would never leave the dogs esp my boy juke as he suffered terribly frm seperation anxiety ,any way i spent the whole week calling home and asking bout girls mum and zoeybeau were sick hearing frm me only to return and find they barely missed me at all .
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
have a fantastic time nippy , mo will be fine i went away last year first holiday id ever been on as i would never leave the dogs esp my boy juke as he suffered terribly frm seperation anxiety ,any way i spent the whole week calling home and asking bout girls mum and zoeybeau were sick hearing frm me only to return and find they barely missed me at all .
:smt043 I'm sure thats how it will be.
I just feel so guilty at leaving her.
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Off to Lanzarote in 4 weeks. Gonna miss Minnie terribly as i havent spent a night from her for 8 months. Like you i hope my parents dont spoil her and that she wont want to know me when i get back !
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 03:22 PM
If I can afford it I'm off to South Africa again for a week!
Becky
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I am off to Torridon in November

Here, to be precise. I can't wait. (The dogs always come on my hols with me )

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 03:58 PM
We are off to the west coast of Scotland at the beginning of July .....Bundalloch near Dornie, Going on a whale watching trip amongst other things....this is the cottage

Then in September we are going to Ambleside in the Lake District and back there again for New Year. And of course Toby is coming along for all three trips, he said he's not bothered about the whale watching though
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am off to Torridon in November

Here, to be precise. I can't wait. (The dogs always come on my hols with me )

ah hun have a lovely time its great ur babies get to go also x
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
We are off to the west coast of Scotland at the beginning of July .....Bundalloch near Dornie, Going on a whale watching trip amongst other things....this is the cottage

Then in September we are going to Ambleside in the Lake District and back there again for New Year. And of course Toby is coming along for all three trips, he said he's not bothered about the whale watching though
ah it looks lovely , whale watching wow , cant believe u aint interested in watching whales toby
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >