Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2007, 06:37 AM

Joseph Maurinio's dog has gone missing

Hope I have spelt his name right.
Just heard it on the news he took it along to some function last night and was told it had to go into quarantine and he refused so the police got involved and he was arrested and taken to the local Police Station,meanwhile his little Yorkie bolted and is still missing.
Poor dog hope it will be found quickly and is safe.
Just heard the full news report police arrived at his home to seize the dog as they alleged it had not had relevant innoculations and they believe it had been taken out of the country,his Wife called him he went home from a function and a scuffle broke out they are saying the dog was let out onto the streets not sure who by.
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 06:57 AM
Just heard about that on GMTV and Penny Smith laughed when she said the dog has gone missing, and Fiona Phillips was on about the fact that he'd been arrested after they tried to take the dog away, her flippant comment about dont they realize he has a cup final, or words to that effect, have really p****d me off
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2007, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Just heard about that on GMTV and Penny Smith laughed when she said the dog has gone missing, and Fiona Phillips was on about the fact that he'd been arrested after they tried to take the dog away, her flippant comment about dont they realize he has a cup final, or words to that effect, have really p****d me off
Me too,I was a bit shocked at the flippant comments from them.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Penny Smith laughed when she said the dog has gone missing, and Fiona Phillips was on about the fact that he'd been arrested after they tried to take the dog away, her flippant comment about dont they realize he has a cup final
You may have noticed from some of my posts that I have no respect or admiration for the media personalities and this is typical of their generally shallow and narcissistic attitude. Sky news were a little bit better on this story but have made some similar remarks in the past.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:00 AM
oh thats sad i hope he returns , there flippant comments were un called for obviously theyre not animal ppl
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 12:32 PM
Don't let them P*** you off they are a couple of Air Heads I cant stand watching that programme they say some of the most stupid immature cr*p I have ever heard.

So there
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 12:44 PM
I briefly heard something about it on the lunchtime news.

I hope the dog is found safe and well.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

16-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by Amie View Post
Don't let them P*** you off they are a couple of Air Heads I cant stand watching that programme they say some of the most stupid immature cr*p I have ever heard.

So there
Amie - I can't get GMTV - I'm sure you're absolutely right - but isn't it a sad reflection on the general level of intelligence of GMTV viewers that they feel the need to put two 'air heads' on. If their audience was really unhappy with them the management would have them off PDQ. BTW even if the entire Dogsey membership complained it wouldn't make any difference it's all about numbers in TV these days. Oh, and Sky isn't much better ('tho in the ten minutes or so I watched in the morning they did handle this one a bit better)
Wanda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-05-2007, 06:13 PM
Not just GMTV - BBC radio news also very "giggly" about it. Poor little creature, hope it's OK.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2007, 07:02 PM
Seems every channel thats reporting it seems to find it amusing.It is someones pet after all and is lost surely they should report the incident with some empathy.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >