Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Swisbey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2007, 10:29 AM

Please take a look at this report - would love to hear your opinion

Hi guys, when I was surfing around looking for something re: dogs I came across this report. I was going to move on, but then I read it. My sister had mentioned in Canada that animals were dying from certain dog foods so I read on. Can I ask you what you think about it???? I do remember on Animal Hosp. a while ago seeing an old lady with an ancient lurcher which was about 30 and wonder if she gave it her own food as I doubt she could afford commercial stuff. http://www.secretdogconspiracy.com/dog-food-secrets.php
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-05-2007, 02:41 PM
It is very thought provoking, but I think it may just be a scare tactic to sell you something. (I haven't read it all)

Ian
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Hi Swisbey , Seen it all before, in fact if I remember correctly someone tried to spam us a while ago to promote the book(s) mentioned on this site.

Whenever I read anything like this I ask myself is this opinion unbiased and are they trying to sell me something ?The answer in this case is yes they are trying to sell something so could be biased.

Also the fact that this is an American article should be taken into consideration, the preparation of dog food in this country is subject to different regulations to the USA.

Although I am anti unnecessary additives in food (for dog and human) and feed only fresh food myself I know there are many small dog food manufacturers in this country who produce a good standard of dog food, so I would advise people to buy dog food from small reputable manufactures, steer clear of the multinationals and beware of the opinions of people who are trying to sell you something.

PS I think these are the deaths to which your sister refered..http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=57535
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Swisbey , Seen it all before, in fact if I remember correctly someone tried to spam us a while ago to promote the book(s) mentioned on this site.

I remember that one

If anyone reading the link is worried at all about the stuff it goes on about to sell their book, bear in mind the following which is on their Affiliates page and it will probably give you the real motivation behind the scaremongering and the `glowing` comments by `the converted` on that site.... :

"Earn 75% on Every Sale of Dog Food SECRETS You Refer! Its Easy, Join Our Affiliate Club & We'll Show You HOW!

Subscribe to our special 'Affiliates Club' below and you will gain access to our marketing materials professionally designed to help you make more money.

The Dog Food SECRETS packages are only the beginning. You will make twice as much money promoting our soon-to-be-released back-end products BUT you need to be on this list to be notified when they are released."

If anyone is still not convinced about the motivation behind it, this is the thread/spammer Mini refered to where you can see Mini in action demonstrating how to corner and see off the spammer who appeared at post 22 on the link below :smt077

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=51196&page=2
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 08:05 PM
my girls have always done real well on the food (meal) i feed and there such fussy eaters , reckon ill stick to what works for my three .
In my opinion too its just a scare tatic to sell ppl something they can do without jmo