Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2007, 05:06 PM

Have booked the

121 training session for Ollie with Steve mann or maybe one of his Trainers for 23rd of this month.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Oooooooooooooooo how exciting!!!!!!!!
Promise you'l tell us all about it!!
Are you pleased?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2007, 07:38 PM
Pleased and a little nervous we are going to the training school.Gorden thought it was a good idea and that we should do it which is a good job as he will be paying as I am a kept woman.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Even better. Can't wait to hear how you get on!
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2007, 06:06 AM
I'm sure you'll have a great time

One of the things that really impressed me with Steve was when Chump was very bothered over the seesaw. He used the clicker to free shape him over it which to my mind was the best way to solve the situation, although he took a risk as there was no guarantee the problem could be solved in the time he had available to train.

He has my respect and if I lived nearer, I'd be going to him for training sessions too

Wys
x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2007, 07:42 AM
I am feeling really positive about it and if it all goes well will be finding out about his training classes and going with Ollie,he does them weekdays,evenings,Saturdays and Sundays.I would opt for a week day.So heres hoping we can get his recall up to some kind of standard because at the moment it is zero and help to be a little calmer when greeting other dogs on the lead although we have made good progress on that one on our own. Couldn't believe our luck when I found out he trained so close.