Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 07:24 PM

jack russel attack

my daughter best friends wee dog socks was subjected to a vicious attack on friday night by 2 jack russels,socks himself is a small jrt,and they live next door to a man that trains his dogs to kill rabbits,and a few times the to jrt have tried to get socks,theyv got im in the house just in time,well friday night he was in the garden as normal and the two jrt from next door got through the fence,and got a hold of socks,and knocked 7 bells outta him,he has multipull punture wounds all down his legs hes so swoll he cant walk they ripped the skin under his front leg,and multipul bites on his back,well they only way ann could seperate them was she took the t-pot and was trying to get them off poor wee socks,he was screaming in agony and the man michael that owns the culprits was out cheering them on, ann hit both jrt on the head with the tpot to get them off,which after they did,michael went round to complain shed hit his dogs,

socks is on antibiotics and pain killers,and is in a bad way he will be x-rayed on tuesday when the swelling is down to see if the front leg is broke as he cant put wieght on it,i told ann to tell michael he shouldnt keep dogs that do this sort of damage poor wee socks,very sore and well beaten up.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-05-2007, 07:29 PM
call the police
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 07:41 PM
My god almighty what possese these ppl to do such a wicked cruel thing keeping these dogs is one thing they have a hunting instinct i know but my lord above i thought it was towards rabbits not poor little dogs and the fact that this neandathal actuallly incouraged this act is nothing short of eveil and to have the audacity to complain to ann abouit hitting them over the head with a kettle is ludicris what did he want her to do let this mallace act on a defenless little dog continue for his cruel entertainment im sorry but i would have hit him over the head also the bl***y moron . i hope little socks recovers from his nasty ordeal
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 07:51 PM
i will pass on all your thoughts to ann in fact li let her on and see for herself what everyone says xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
my daughter best friends wee dog socks was subjected to a vicious attack on friday night by 2 jack russels,socks himself is a small jrt,and they live next door to a man that trains his dogs to kill rabbits,and a few times the to jrt have tried to get socks,theyv got im in the house just in time,well friday night he was in the garden as normal and the two jrt from next door got through the fence,and got a hold of socks,and knocked 7 bells outta him,he has multipull punture wounds all down his legs hes so swoll he cant walk they ripped the skin under his front leg,and multipul bites on his back,well they only way ann could seperate them was she took the t-pot and was trying to get them off poor wee socks,he was screaming in agony and the man michael that owns the culprits was out cheering them on, ann hit both jrt on the head with the tpot to get them off,which after they did,michael went round to complain shed hit his dogs,

socks is on antibiotics and pain killers,and is in a bad way he will be x-rayed on tuesday when the swelling is down to see if the front leg is broke as he cant put wieght on it,i told ann to tell michael he shouldnt keep dogs that do this sort of damage poor wee socks,very sore and well beaten up.
Very sorry about Socks and I hope he makes a quick recovery, however, if I may............

man that trains his dogs to kill rabbits
Really, never known that before, its natural instinct, NOBODY would TRAIN a Terrier to kill a Rabbit!

man michael that owns the culprits was out cheering them on
I find that very difficult to believe

and a few times the to jrt have tried to get socks,theyv got im in the house just in time,well friday night he was in the garden as normal and the two jrt from next door got through the fence,
So Sock's owners were aware that the fence was unsafe? You do state that on previous occasions Socks was got into the house in time, so they were obviously aware of the problems, if it were me i would make absolutely sure that my garden was safe for my dogs before they were let out.

Dont take my points the wrong way, ANY dog attack is nasty but with it being two, poor Socks stood little chance, I hope he gets better soon, and please ask his owners to secure their garden.
Dawn.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
they man michael DOES train them as im told he has been reported to the uspca for letting the dogs kill live pet bunnies in his garde,im going by what im told,however its poor wee socks im worried about ann can sort out the rest herself,thanks dawn im sure they should have done something bout the fence if theyd have thought this might have happend as bad as it has xxx
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-05-2007, 08:41 PM
i sure hope that little socks makes a full recovery, and is not scared mentally as a result of his ordeal, i would call the police and press charges, that man should not be allowed to own dogs, and should at least be made too pay the vet bill, after all it is his dogs who did the damage.

Hugs to you and little socks, i am just gob smacked. xx
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
they man michael DOES train them as im told he has been reported to the uspca for letting the dogs kill live pet bunnies in his garde,im going by what im told,however its poor wee socks im worried about ann can sort out the rest herself,thanks dawn im sure they should have done something bout the fence if theyd have thought this might have happend as bad as it has xxx
Then if that is true (cant see it myself) he should be reported again. I will say again that no Terrier will need training to kill a Rabbit its instinct, but if he is a bad sort try to get him reported again and again untill he is sorted out!

Im sure Socks will be fine in time, Jacks are very tough little guys, I had one myself, would take an awful lot to keep them down for long. Best of luck to him.

Is the guy responsible paying the Vet bill?
Dawn.
ebrcknrdg
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-05-2007, 10:15 PM
oh how awful. I can sympathise, Ive mentioned this a few times before on here but will say it again. Two terrier dogs attacked my little Minnie when she was younger. The owner tunred round and said "well she looks like a rabbit" Ive since found out he takes them rabbiting, but surely a dog can tell the differece between a rabbit and another small dog?

Im all for allowing dogs to follow their instincts but only as long as its controlled. Him cheering his dogs on shows how irrisponsible he is. Get the RSPCA involved, i would
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2007, 10:37 PM
no dawn hes not paying bill he said,it not his fault he didnt do it was his dogs,and ann said she will have a talk with him,hes a bit slow xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >