Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2007, 03:59 PM

really need to rant about non delivery og dog food

Okay I am absolutely fuming,we live in Croydon,we get our dog food on a monthly basis from Landywoods,well have just sat here for nearly a whole day awaiting my delivery,and thought blimey,its getting late,so called them,only to be told oh,the invoice did not print your order out,so no delivery now until next Monday,WHAT THE HECK AM I MEANT TO FEED MY LOT,six Mastiffs,on until next blooming Monday,I have roughly two days worth of tripe left,and two sacks of biscuits,lady then said,and you will only get your delivery if theres a spare driver,so still none the wiser,well ha blooming ha,so thought right I will phone Berriewoods,and no they only deliver on Monday as well arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
so will probably now have to go get tons of really poopy tripe from Pets at Home,which none of my dogs eat,and four will end up with upset tums,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy
Wendy
ps,thanks for letting me vent
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Let me know if I can help Wendy - I'm just around the corner from you
leospride
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Not sure if TPMS deliver your way, worth a try maybe?
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2007, 04:32 PM
well after hubby had a rant with them,we have now arranged for him to go pick it up,at 7.30 in morning,so he has to now take morning off work,get up at three,drive to Stafford,get dog food in back of our estate car,drive home,then go into work,they said to him we will give you a bit off the bill,oh,oh,what they do not know is they are about to deal with a real life moaning minnie,who is now determined to get his fuel money,and majority of food bill paid,and knowing Steve he will get his own way,ooer,anyone ever seen Don't get Done get Dom,
well he has nothing on my Steve,
Vicki that was sooo kind of you to offer to help,thank you,
Wendy
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2007, 04:55 PM
PMSL at Steve - Let us know what transpires Wendy - I'm dying to know if he was successful - GO STEVE!
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2007, 04:57 PM
oh Vicki,don't,he is truly terrible,am so glad I am not going with him,I think I spend half my life blushing,hahahaha and sort of edging away pretending I am not with him,snigger,mind you must also add here,boy have we had some absolute bargains because of him,
Wendy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Good for him after what has happened to you I think you should get a good deal.
wendy taylor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Well,have just got to say Landywoods have just this second phoned to say that they will be delivering dog food on Wednesday,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
six happy Mastiffs,
and blushing me,as apparantly lady from Landywoods has seen this thread,so am going to slink off now blushing and saying seven hail mary's,blush,blush,cower
Wendy
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

26-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
PMSL at Steve - Let us know what transpires Wendy - I'm dying to know if he was successful - GO STEVE!

Me too Wendy Lol
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by wendy taylor View Post
Well,have just got to say Landywoods have just this second phoned to say that they will be delivering dog food on Wednesday,yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
six happy Mastiffs,
and blushing me,as apparantly lady from Landywoods has seen this thread,so am going to slink off now blushing and saying seven hail mary's,blush,blush,cower
Wendy
Hi

They might have been looking cause i mentioned dogsey when i e-mailed them about their delivery.

well if its helped you it was worth it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >