Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 01:35 AM

Mum had another heart attack

Mum had another heartattack thrusday night after going to the house to get a new lock put on the garage door as it had been changed and we couldn't get in and I think it was the shock of finding the garage had been emptied of all our gear, Mum had started to rub the inside of her arm and broke out sweating but she didn't say anything straight away but had got me to drive home, the dogs knew something was wrong with mum as soon as we got into the door and they had eaten much at all these last few days but today they got into their feed, we are waiting on the tests they have to do to see if there is any damage done. Mum tells us she is ok and not to worry but its hard not to!
Mum has always been there for us cheering us on even when we lost always finding something positive like asking if we gave it our best and when we would say yes then her reply would be that it doesn't matter where you came as long as you gave it your best, then you are still the winner but most importantly always telling us how much she loved us and how very proud she was of us. We never really tell mum how proud we are of her or never enough of how much we love her. I dont know if mum every told you this but our father use to say to her when you die I'm going to get a bigger boat and call it thanks bitch and then laugh, to this day I can't stand him knowing what was happening to her and still do the things he did, we are hoping to have mum home soon we wont be moving yet until I know they are gone and see what damages have been done to the house as we don't want mum under any more stress
Daniel and Matt
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Hi Daniel & Matt, I'm so sorry to hear that your mum is poorly again. I've got everything crossed for her and wish her a speedy recovery. Sheree x
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 01:48 AM
thanks mum loves coming here, she finds it peaceful
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 06:29 AM
Hi Daniel and Matt,
I'm so sorry to hear Mum has suffered another heart attack. Please send her my love and I hope her recovery is swift. Try and be positive honey, I am sure things will improve soon. Big hugs to you all xoxoxox
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 07:09 AM
So sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she is okay soon. Give her all our love from Dogsey, we are thinking of you all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-02-2007, 09:28 AM
oh your poor mum, just as she thought everything was getting better. Hope that she gets through this OK. Is there anything that can be done as regards your stuff?
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Tell her to get better soon as i have got no one to argue with.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 09:36 AM
I have you all in my thoughts. Wishing your mum a speedy recovery

{{{hugs}}} all around X
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-02-2007, 10:16 AM
Hi Daniel & Matt
So sorry to hear that your Mum is poorly again, please give her a big hug from us and I hope that the tests show not too much damage has been done

xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-02-2007, 10:22 AM
Hi Daniel and Matt so sorry to hear your Mum is not too well again. Give her my love and hope she will soon be feeling better.

Comforting cuddles coming your way Eunice x
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >