Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 10:44 PM

exciting news - kennel business!!

hiya guys and girls,

thought i'd let you know that my info on the kennels should be here tomorrow - i get to see pictures with that load of info!!

i have also tonight enroled myself on a kennel manegment diploma course!!

i will need to talk to my parents too to see if they'd be willing to help me out money wise - i may have to entice my dad by telling him he can be a silent partner in the business!!! he has 3 business's himself so he knows what hes doing.

i'll see my parents on thursday but it'll be my grandmothers funeral so not the best time to talk about this, maybe at the weekend when i take the kids down!

i had to tell you - sorry!

i'm determined to make this work, really i am. i think maybe the red hair has kicked in!!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Do hope you can talk your dad round and that things work out well with the idea on the Kennel Business. Good Luck. Also so sorry about your gran and hope you manage the funeral without too much stress. Be thinking of you on Thursday and please gine your folks my condolences. You deserve some luck so hope the business works out well for you and for your kids.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Hi Mel,

Sounds exciting, my parents are great and have helped me out no end, they are helping me with Snowdrop Cottage too, so I really hope your parents can see the commitment and thought you're putting into this idea and can find a way to help. Good parents are priceless, I know mine are.

I will also be thinking about you and your family on Thursday and hope it all goes well, under the circumstances x
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Best of luck to you - hope it all works out for you!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Good Luck i hope things work out o.k and you can convince your dad to invest also sorry to hear about your nan
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Good for you,Thats great news.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Best of Luck, it sounds like your determined and ambitious to go ahead with it, I hope it all works out for you and find the right place soon.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 12:37 PM
great news...fingers crossed your dad will help out x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Oh Mel, I didn't know your Dad was running three business's - I would NOT have posted any comments had I known that because IMHO he is the person you should keep close to and take advice from. If you're the mature, intelligent, ambitious person you seem to be that shouldn't be difficult, but I do know that some 'modern day' offspring seem to find it degrading to listen to their elders.

I hope it works out for you. Take it one step at a time and you'll get there.

Sorry to here about your Gran.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Good luck with all this, and hope the chat with Mum & Dad goes well too! Can't wait to hear all about it when you've decided on the perfect place for you!!

Sorry about your Gran, hope she gets a good send off on Thursday.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >