Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 01:32 PM

sNOw Walkies Today....

Dad wasn't gonna take us for our walk today. Said we'd have to wait till Claire got home coz he'd been up all night and felt sick. But when we saw that snow stuff falling we just knew we had to change his mind.

Charlie paced around at the door and gave out his usual sorry look, I got to whimpering and circling round Dads feet. It took a bit more persuading than usual but eventually Dad agreed to take us for just a short walk.

We went up to the forest, there was only one other car there, so we knew it was gonna be quiet. The snow was still falling so we wasted no time in getting warmed up with some running around the trees. Dad had Charlies ball and his chucker thing but we showed no interest in that, so he started chucking snowballs with it instead, that was fun.

We pretty much had the whole forest to ourselves, would have been good to have longer but Dad insisted we only had a short walk so we tried our best to tire eachother out in the short time we had. I managed to lose my name tag somewhere in the forest too, thought that might get us some extra time while Dad looked for it but he never even tried. So we just chased some sticks and some snowballs as Dad walked round with us.

Was a good walk, loads fun despite being a bit shorter than usual. And at least we got some fun in the snow. Just as well coz now the sun is out again so the snow is melting. Hopefully we'll get some more for our next walk.

Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Lucky lads, looks like you had fun in the snow, hope its all gone for next week, I think we're all off to the beach.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 01:45 PM
I have already made a bulk order for sunshine... so don't forget your bucket and spade
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Sorry you weren't feeling well Ian - hope you are better now. Those pics look magical - like something out of the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Looks like they had fun, but all this snow you get is making me angry.
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Looks like it was fun for everyone but your dad lol
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Great pic's but those scotish name tags are cursed..... how many have you lost now boys???
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2007, 06:31 PM
Aye tell me about it... at 8 quid a time too haha
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Great pics. glad you enjoyed your day out lads!!!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 07:37 PM
What a lovely blog! Hope you feel better now Ian.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >