Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2007, 12:08 PM

Narcoleptic poodle video, sad

What does everyone think of this? I've never seen anything like it, I'm not sure what I would do if this happened to my dog it doesn't seem like much of a quality of life What do you guys think, what would you do in the owners situation? I will warn you it did upset me a little watching this video as the dog is clearly frustrated with his condition.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...ic_Poodle.html
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:08 PM
If it were me I'd have them PTS. The dog doesn't seem to have much quality of life and the look in it's eyes says it all. The poor dog keeps smacking it's face on the floor everytime it has an episode.
Becky
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:11 PM
There's already been a thread on this guys
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Here's the original link

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php...ght=narcolepsy
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 01:22 PM
The very fact it is on a site called Spiked Humour made me not want to watch it, however I did and am appalled

The owners are being selfish keeping it alive, the poor thing should be PTS to give it some relief from this frustrating and sad life
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-02-2007, 04:11 PM
sorry didn't realise it had already been posted, I couldn't believe it was on the site, their are some genuinely amazing wildlife videos on the site, and some very very cute vids,not to mention some anti BSL vids that definately give pit bull haters food for thought,I came across this one and thought it would be a cute video of a puppy that was really tired and couldn't stay awake or something like that but it was a distressing video.
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2007, 07:08 PM
I could only watch a bit of it... too upsetting. poor little chap if he were mine i'd have to do the kindest thing and put him to sleep. he looked so distressed trying to walk at the start of that film.