Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-01-2007, 11:52 AM

A nice morning that turned bad.

This morning started off really well, I got up and Skye did not jump up at me but just sat. All 3 sat and waited to get there leads on and when we took them out they were fine and brilliant.

On the walk Skye walk well on her lead while the others were running about as she maybe in season, Stars nose took him to a hole between the field fence, but when called he came back. One the way up to the high area of the fields we were met by Coco, she knows 2 speeds fast and and top so she kept Jake and Star on their toes. Skye still was good but more wanting to play.

When we got to the high field we let Skye off as its not a big size and we could see it was empty and the only way in is where we were stood, she had a nice big run and fight with Coco while the other two explored.

One the way back Skye came trotting over for her lead on (she seem to know she had to) while Jake and Coco Trotted at our sides, Star made his own way like he does. When coming off i looked for Star, gone, i called him, nothing. I knew he had not left the fields so i took the other dogs home (about 25 metres away) and then me and a friend went to look for him. We checked all his fave spots, nothing and all the spots he had be checking out on the way way round. Still nothing. Then on the way from the fields to see if he had got on the roads over the back we see him trotting home without a care in the world. I dont know where he had been or what he been upto. But just so glad i found him

Then after we got in, about ten minutes later i heard moaning in the next room, the moaning turned into growling and snapping. Star had picked on/had a go at Skye who now she is big instead of backing off as she did as a pup decided to fight back and world war 3 kicked off in the kitchen. I called them to stop which they did but you could still tell they wanted to finish what had started. I dont know what had caused this as they are normally best of friends. They are now both stomping about feeling sorry for themselfs.

Well thats off my chest, i guess when you think you have well bahaved dogs they can always give something new to fix.