View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 05:48 PM

I'm no softy!! (toby, parson russell terrier)

Toby would like everyone to know that he is a "tuff terrier" and not a "silly softy" as some would believe. He blames me for this rumour and gossip spreading around Dogsey since I was the one who told everyone he dosn't like getting muddy and won't walk through puddles So he wants me to show this pictorial evidence of him going in Grasmere Lake of his own free will on a rather chilly day

Throw the stick dad

Go on, go on

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

He says he was a wee bit chilly afterwards but wern't that far away from the car where he had a good dry down with a towel Now he can be proud of himself again
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 05:51 PM
Love the piccie! I only had one of my dogs who used to swim and he was a Parson Russell too! The only other one who tried was my boxer Harvey but he tried swimming like a basking shark (i.e. mouth open) and it wasn't that successful!
Becky
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Love the piccie! I only had one of my dogs who used to swim and he was a Parson Russell too! The only other one who tried was my boxer Harvey but he tried swimming like a basking shark (i.e. mouth open) and it wasn't that successful!
Becky
can just picture it Toby quite likes a swim, but it has to be in fairly still water...he wouldn't do it in the sea.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

21-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Toby What s a "Super hero" you are facing that freezing cold water just to show that you are not only a lap dog but you can get dirty, wet and face the elements. I Always knew you were a brave boy, so let the others think what they like. Couch potato or Super Hero, doesn't matter to me cause I think you are wonderful whatever.
P S Please don't put this fan mail in the bin, keep it and frame it for when you become a big star in your adventure stories with Luz's dogs.

P P S Wish your Mum and lLuz would start posting some more of these I really miss them.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Toby What s a "Super hero" you are facing that freezing cold water just to show that you are not only a lap dog but you can get dirty, wet and face the elements. I Always knew you were a brave boy, so let the others think what they like. Couch potato or Super Hero, doesn't matter to me cause I think you are wonderful whatever.
P S Please don't put this fan mail in the bin, keep it and frame it for when you become a big star in your adventure stories with Luz's dogs.

P P S Wish your Mum and lLuz would start posting some more of these I really miss them.
Thanks Lovezois, don't worry he won't throw away your fan letter.....plus there should be a new "episode " coming up soon, just trying to think of a theme
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Great pics,Toby is a real hero
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2007, 06:12 PM
Second pic has me in stitches - his little bum low to the ground, ready for take-off. Priceless! Bless you Tobes, you've made my day
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Yay, go Toby. We always knew you weren't a wuss.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Great pics,Toby is a real hero
Tobes says thank Lynn...I hope he's not going to get too big headed with all this praise
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Yayyy Tobster... and about time too.... now off ya pop up to uncle Ian's and try some proper MUD PUDDLES
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >