15-01-2007, 07:24 PM

Stolen Pup

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/news/def...ticle_id=30290
This poor little Girl is getting more and more heartbroken
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Oh how sad. I hope she gets her puppy back soon. Poor love.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 07:30 PM
sorry but why the hell was a puppy locked in a kennel anyway??? this makes me mad as i collected my eldest dog and her sister from a locked shed where the morons couldn't even find the keys maybe somebody thought it wrong for a young dog to be locked in a kennel
i hope the pup is o.k
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2007, 07:32 PM
What kind of B****** steals somebodies dog...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Ok evil to steal someones dog yes, but I can't understand why a pup was locked in a kennel, if I knew of a pup locked ina kennel i'm sure I wouldn't let it go unnoticed...
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 08:40 PM
Yes it is awful that people steal dogs, especially as she saved for so long to get her... but I have to repeat what others have said.... why was a pet 4 month old cocker padlocked in a kennel in the back garden?

The Mum was at work and came home at 2.30pm to find it gone, but how long had it been left? .... and why not crate a new pup in the kitchen if left (if you're worried about what it would do to the house??)

Poor pup.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Makes you wonder how 'wanted' this pup was, seems child wanted it so they indulged her but dont want it in the house. I do feel for the child though.
Becky
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 09:02 PM
I don't really feel the criticism is needed,
The kennel was padlocked so it was obviously a big one not one of the little ones, it may have been heated, we don't have those details.

They may have a reason for keeping her out in the garden whilst out, and whilst I wouldn't do it, if they thought she was perfectly safe padlocked in in perhaps a secure garden... well put it this way I know a lot of people who keep dogs out in a secure garden with no padlocked kennel whilst they're out.

They obviously didn't indulge the little girl, she'd been saving her own money up for two years and doing chores in order to be allowed to have a dog, more than a lot of people who keep dogs in the house do before they allow their children to have puppies.

This poor little girl and her family are obviously worried about her being left alone and not being fed properly. I really hope someone reports seeing the dog and the appeal prevents someone from buying the pup.

Some people are so evil, I'd never dream of taking someone else's dog.

Even if someone didn't feel the dog was being properly cared for, there are ways of going about it. I don't believe in just taking someone else's pet just because you feel you can give it a better life, you wouldn't just kidnap a child.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2007, 09:03 PM
I think if the dog was left in suitable conditions... ie dry, warm and with toys to keep it occupied.. is there much diff between being left in a kennel or inside a kitchen or crate? Wee bit harsh I think... some dirty sh*** has took the wee girls pup.. house or kennel.. thats out of order.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie View Post
I don't really feel the criticism is needed,
The kennel was padlocked so it was obviously a big one not one of the little ones, it may have been heated, we don't have those details.

They may have a reason for keeping her out in the garden whilst out, and whilst I wouldn't do it, if they thought she was perfectly safe padlocked in in perhaps a secure garden... well put it this way I know a lot of people who keep dogs out in a secure garden with no padlocked kennel whilst they're out.

They obviously didn't indulge the little girl, she'd been saving her own money up for two years and doing chores in order to be allowed to have a dog, more than a lot of people who keep dogs in the house do before they allow their children to have puppies.

This poor little girl and her family are obviously worried about her being left alone and not being fed properly. I really hope someone reports seeing the dog and the appeal prevents someone from buying the pup.

Some people are so evil, I'd never dream of taking someone else's dog.

Even if someone didn't feel the dog was being properly cared for, there are ways of going about it. I don't believe in just taking someone else's pet just because you feel you can give it a better life, you wouldn't just kidnap a child.
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
I think if the dog was left in suitable conditions... ie dry, warm and with toys to keep it occupied.. is there much diff between being left in a kennel or inside a kitchen or crate? Wee bit harsh I think... some dirty sh*** has took the wee girls pup.. house or kennel.. thats out of order.
100% Agree
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >