Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 11:29 AM

Little Rosie

Rosie was my best friend's dog. We met in school and as I was going through some hard times at home (divorce of my parents amongst other things) I practically lived at this girls house. There was even talk of them adopting me as I spent so much time there, and hated going back to my own home.

As we grew up Rosie was a special little friend to me, as most of you know i'm sure, our pets can mean the most to us at hard times, they are always there for us, never letting us down, always cheering us up. This was what little Rosie ment to me. We had a special little bond, and even though she was not technically my dog, I loved her as I did my own.

At 17 I had a massive falling out with my friend, and cut all ties with her. It was only this year that she contacted me to meet up with her again, we built our bridges and it now feels like we have never been apart, but sadly little Rosie passed away from old age while we were seperated.

I just wanted to leave this little memory of a very special little dog, who will never be forgotten in my heart.

IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-12-2006, 11:35 AM
A bonnie wee thing, and with very good fashion sense it seems from yer pic....

Run free wee lass
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2006, 12:44 PM
I think dogs are much harder to forget than people, they have such a special place in our hearts.
Becky
SaveThePits!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I am so sorry for your loss! :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 At least you have the memories! :smt058 :smt049 :smt058 :smt058 :smt049