View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-12-2006, 06:03 PM

No Matter how fast I chew I can't finish it!

Hmm..I have decided I love christmas! This is only my second one but the first, so Jay says anyway, I will remember!

Yesterday:

All started at err what was it she shouted....oh yes I remember "ITS TEN TOO FOUR!!!! GO BACK TO BED BEFORE I GET A PAN AND KNOCK YOU OUT WITH IT" Not sure what that last bit meant but Jay was shouting at her elder brother, She only just got to bed because she stupidly agreed to help Santa do the wrapping last minute. But anyway I was up and ready to go... i got the funny red sock full of toys and breakfast well to be honest it was breakfast, lunch, dinner, midnight snack, todays breakfast,lunch and probably dinner too****yummy!!!*** .

Well then came walkies! New kong toys to get covered in mud and what not soo much work to do!

Came in went back to bed....Jay still had her bed head but started the dinner...

From then on its all a bit cloudy you see this bone its just sooo good i turned myself deaf and chewed right into the night...into the morning etc etc

Jay said that after all the drama of christmas eve (see previous blog) everything turned out ok, not great but ok and we had OUR christmas again today ...
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Aww, I'm glad you enjoyed Christmas, my boys and girls like to too. Your chewy bone sounds very tasty, and it must have been a very big one to last that long.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-12-2006, 06:09 PM
Sounds like a great crimbo... Muddy kongs too... can't beat em