Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2006, 07:29 AM

Morning/Early start!

Daughter arrived from Cambridge at 6 am!! To avoid Fog/Traffic, she is in bed!! We are off to Tesco's! MAD
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2006, 08:24 AM
I went to Tescos yesterday afternoon and it was manic. We have a huge one here thats open 24 hours and the car park must be able to take at least 1000 cars, yet there were no spaces, people were queuing up just to get parked.

Luckily, I have a little Ford Ka so managed to slip it into a little pathway leading to the riverside, people still had loads of room to get past if they needed to but with the fog I don't think anyone was risking it.

Once inside it was bumper to bumper shopping trolleys but at least I managed to get everything I needed for the doggies bad tummies.

I really should have gone overnight but the heavy fog and that murderer being in the news has unnerved me a bit so I lock up early and stay indoors.

Hope you manage to get everything you need.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2006, 11:12 AM
Yeah! All finished!!!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Just back from Asda Wilmart, The Mall, B&Q, JJB Sports and it was a pleasure to shop, although there seemed to be lots of cars in the car parks, it was fairly quiet, did all the shopping, not much traffic on the roads.....a pleasant surprise!

All done now...except preparing the veg, that will be done tomorrow evening.