Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2006, 11:52 PM

Mum had heart attack

this is not China but her son Daniel, on Thursday afternoon mum was rush to hospital, it was her heart but she is a tough old bird and it turned out to be only a minor one, she had the last of the test done, yesterday to see if any damage was done and was given the all clear and then she pested the doctors into letting her come home. They agreed but have stated if she gets any more pains she is to come straight back in and have no stress.
Trying to keep my mum in a hostipal is funny to watch,as she gets this look on her head and it makes matthew laugh.
Mum will have to keep quite for a few days so wont be on dogsey for a little while, I had agreed to letting you know what had happen as she loves coming here.
Oh have a message for a person called stormey from mum
told you we would win the ashes back so much for monty
Daniel
merry christmas and happy new year from all of us
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-12-2006, 11:57 PM
Hi daniel, tell your mum i hope she gets well soon, and monty out bowled warney and the ashes are only on loan.

I hope you all have a happy christmas and a great new year.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Send mum best wishes from Ian, Jake & Charlie... hope she's better soon...

Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi Daniel, thank you so much for letting us know. So glad it was not worse but it must have been so frightening and worrying for you all

Please pass on best wishes for a speedy and full recovery and tell her if she overdoes things she`ll have us to answer to so she may as well just do as the doctor ordered, it will be much easier on her that way

My Silk sends her very special get well soon doggy snogs and wags
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Hi daniel, tell your mum i hope she gets well soon, and monty out bowled warney and the ashes are only on loan.

I hope you all have a happy christmas and a great new year.
Have printed off all the replies and showed the old bird, and mum's reply to the one above is that the Ashes were only on loan to the poms since you couldn't keep hold of it for very long and will it be a white wash
bring on the 1 dayer's
and thank you to everyone who has replied
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 01:34 AM
sending lots of healing vibes + hugs to your mum from me + my nutters i hope shes feeling better soon + i hope you + your brother are coping alright + i hope you all have a great christmas + an even better new year
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 01:58 AM
I'm so sorry, how frightening I'm glad it is not too serious. I hope she recovers well. Good luck keeping her quiet
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 02:14 AM
Pleased to hear your mum is home from hospital and not to bad luckly she has a son like you to help her.

China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2006, 02:25 AM
Originally Posted by lizdll View Post
sending lots of healing vibes + hugs to your mum from me + my nutters i hope shes feeling better soon + i hope you + your brother are coping alright + i hope you all have a great christmas + an even better new year
have pass on your best wishes
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap View Post
Good luck keeping her quiet
lol you must know mum really well
and yes we are all coping well, its something mum has always prepared us for and this is not the first time and it wont be the last.
I can remember last month when she had her op,right or wrong she wasn't going to stay in hostipal and leave us alone.
Her op took 2hrs and 4hrs later she was out and then travelled 21/2hrs back home and try to keep her quiet, every time she woke up in the car all I got was slow down and I was only doing 90km instead of 110km
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Wishing your Mum a speedy recovery.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >