Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 09:09 AM

Weight Loss

Well guys iv finally got around to trying to lose some weight for my wedding!!!!!!

ITS HORRIBLE!!! I miss my B&JS fish food! and whats more of a pain, its right down in our shop, for free, and i cant have it!!!!! Well thats my rant off........

Anyway, I started full on last Saturday with little hope of shifting any weight whatsoeva and not expecting to stick at it Weeell can i just say iv LOST 3lbs!!!!

My target is to get to 9st but id be happy with 10st. To get to 9st i need to lose 40lb!!!! Im slogging out really hard as the wedding is 1st Aug! so iv got 7 months to do it! Bets anyone!!??

Wish me luck and ill keep you all updated! :smt001
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Good Luck - you will do it.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Just to update, today is the end of week 2 and iv lost another 2lbs!! So thats 4lb lost in 2 weeks!!! YAY I did have a slip up the other day but im still on track!

Just another 36lbs to go!!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:08 AM
Well Done
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:36 AM
fab!!! well done. what diet are you doing? i lost two stone for my wedding back in july - just keep focused on that wedding dress and you will be fine!!

jodie x
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Well done. Keep up the good work. You can do it.
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by otis View Post
fab!!! well done. what diet are you doing? i lost two stone for my wedding back in july - just keep focused on that wedding dress and you will be fine!!

jodie x
Im not dieting as such. Just cutting out the cr*p. Chocolate, Ice Cream also cutting out on the steaks Im doing weights and using my side-steppers for an hour 1/2 a day and on average im burning about 600 cals a day. I craved chocolate when i was pregant and put on 3st.

I managed to lose a stone since then but its been through day to day stuff. I need to lose 2st to get back to pre preg weight and then a further stone to get down to target of 9st

Im finding it really difficult as iv never needed to lose weight before, let alone such a huge amount!!

Thanks for all your support. I think im going to need over the next 6 months!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 01:31 PM
You will do it, especially with the extra incentive of your wedding i do know how hard it is though to keep going sometimes, there is so much tempting stuff around
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
You will do it, especially with the extra incentive of your wedding i do know how hard it is though to keep going sometimes, there is so much tempting stuff around
Yep! Like our chippie downstairs!!! ARGH!
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Update no:2 End of week 3 and have lost nearly 3lbs! So far iv lost half a stone!

My start weight was 167.8lbs and im now 160.8lbs!

Not been exercising over the past few days as im a little unwell!! Will start up again when im feeling better!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >