Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

26-11-2006, 12:22 AM

Where next?

I'm gonna put this in work life, because I actually look at Dogsey stuff that needs doing as 'work to be done', and the amount of time I spend 'working' on Dogsey, well, you just wouldn't believe!

Most of you will know that Dogsey never sits still! And to be honest I don't think there has ever been a moment, when something hasn't been getting worked on!

A brief history....

We started of as just a forum. We saw loads of new features added in the first year, but mainly user features, such as better forum tools etc. Then we added an articles section. Then we added a homepage. Then we completely revamped our forums with super duper upgrades. And then earlier this year we had a complete re-branding, with a new look and feel... and very shortly afterwards got a new name and went worldwide! Phew!

We've also added a news section, nicer profile pages and just recently, Blogs!

I'd like to take this oppourtunity to say a big thanks to all of our supporting members and advertisers who have helped with our running costs and pushed us into making all this possible.

So where next? Are we done yet? Nahhhhhh! No way!

As I've always surprised you guys with new features in the past, I am going against that today, to let you know, some of the things that are being worked on, or are in the plans. Oh.... I dunno actually... maybe a few clues will be more exciting than letting the cat out the bag instead?

Ok, first off, I have to do our directory, it's been saying 'coming soon' for so long now! But it's not a priority at present. To be honest, I am more concerned about adding new features for members and the rest of the site first.

So what exactly? Ah well... you'll have to wait and see... or stay tuned to this blog where I might give you a few clues now and again... 1st clue next blog entry maybe?

:-p
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2006, 12:24 AM
You can`t leave us hanging like that, tell tell !!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Oooh what a tease you are Azz, can't you give us a few clues? Pleeese?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2006, 01:02 AM
How did I know it was gonna end like this lol, Guess I've known you too long Azz!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Me too Corrie. I think Azz was the Marquis de Sade in an earlier incarnation.......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Oooooh, naught Azz for not even giving us a clue
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Think we need to get some hot coals on the go... torture the nasty man till he talks
Azz
Administrator
Male 

26-11-2006, 05:02 PM
I can't help it, I just love surprising you all! Even the mods don't know what I have planned half of the time, cos I like surprising them too lol
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2006, 07:26 PM
oooooooooo, changes.. I like them

so let me guess.. is it something like: adding an emoticon to blog posts? A new section? Making the directory live? Or promoting a new section mod? [hint hint.(from billy no mates here)..lol..]

Pleeeeeeze tell

*whispers to everyone.. did you realise I was the only section mod? And I'm lonely :'(
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-11-2006, 06:47 AM
I never realised that... so your telling us the nasty secrets man has left you all on your own... lonely with nobody to keep you company.... don't know how he manages to sleep at nights... oh hang on.. he doesn't
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >