Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:18 PM

I hurt and need a hug.

My hands are aching, my right thumb is really painful. I have the heating on, and my gloves. I took my gloves off for a while and stupidly my got hands cold. I have just taken some ibuprofen and put the kettle on. Kev is away tonight and tomorrow.

I need a hug.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:21 PM
((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))

i know its not the same - but go and grab hollie and stick your hands under her belly - it will be the best cure for your coldness.
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:21 PM
BIIIIIIIIIIG ((((((HUGS))))) coming your way.

Have you got any prescribed meds for your hands Trish?
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Aww (((hugs))) coming your way. Do you have a hot water bottle? I hope the ibuprofen kicks in soon.

xx
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Oh Trish, here is a hug from me *hug*
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:24 PM
Awww bless you Trish huge massive hugs for you. It may seem a bit of a stupid thing to say but I bet you a warm hot oil hand massage would help a huge amount. Get the circulation moving rub the blood back up in the direction of your heart. If I was close by I would come and help, my mate has feet the same. Thats another story though! Poooh!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Great big....
Hope you feel better soon..
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:37 PM
Aaaw, thankyou all. I have just put my hot water bottle in my bed, and remembered we have one of those gel heat pack things you warm in the microwave, so have that with me now.

Tomorrow I am going to go into town, there is a shop that does all sorts of walking/hiking/fishing type things, oing to see what thermal gloves and socks they have and see if they have some handwarmers.

Luz - I use normal handcream, huff on it when it is in my palm then massage it in, it does help.

Wolfie - no prescribed meds, if the Raynaud's gets worse then maybe, this is classed as mild, I dread to think how anything worse feels as this hurts more than enough. I have quite a strong pain threshold too.

My thumb has eased now, my fingers have gone a little bit pale now.
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:40 PM
My sister has a hot wax thingy that her husband bought her a couple of years ago, very similar to ones that you use when you have physio, perhaps one of those might help. I'll ask where they got it from.

Great big hugs to you, I know what constant pain is like, it really drags you down.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
My sister has a hot wax thingy that her husband bought her a couple of years ago, very similar to ones that you use when you have physio, perhaps one of those might help. I'll ask where they got it from.

Great big hugs to you, I know what constant pain is like, it really drags you down.

Thankyou, could be useful.

I am shattered now, gone really tired. Hurting is so draining.

Sorry for whinging, I don't usually.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >