Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 04:59 PM

Warning To Dog Owners In Milton Keynes!

Hi Guys,

This is a cross post from another doggie forum I'm on. I have asked permission of the person posting it to add it here.

"One of my owners told me the other day that a pair of strange women have been sighted around Willen Lakes (and possibly other places) depositing a white powder around the bottom of trees and lamposts. Dogs walked in the area are then being very ill with vomitting and 'the runs' and needing vet treatment. The Park wardens are aware and are warning dogs owners to be on their gaurd, and at the same time trying to trace these nutters!"
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Lets hope they catch them,why would they do that are they sick in the head.
What if a child dropped something and got it on its hands and became ill.Stupid stupid people.
kaiblue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

OMG!!!!! what is wrong with some people?
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

oh dear, wonder what on earth it is??
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 05:09 PM
oh wow why would any1 i hope they catch them really soon
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 05:15 PM
oh my god thats horrible! why are these people allowed to be out!

did anyone see the programme with they guy who was going round crufts poisioning the dogs to get the 'competition' out of the way............. sick!!!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 05:17 PM
The sick ********!

How cruel can somebody be, some people never fail to shock me...

Oh no, a dog has a pee on a tree... the horrah...

For goodness sake, they are entitled to urinate....

If I caught them, id make them injest thier own poison!

I live nowhere near the area, but will keep vigilant anyway, these people may give other sickos an idea...
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by knottybabe View Post
oh my god thats horrible! why are these people allowed to be out!

did anyone see the programme with they guy who was going round crufts poisioning the dogs to get the 'competition' out of the way............. sick!!!
What the...!

Knotty, have u got a link to this hun?

He obviously cant be a dog lover if he would poison another...
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by kyektulu View Post
What the...!

Knotty, have u got a link to this hun?

He obviously cant be a dog lover if he would poison another...
Hiya nope sorry! it was a Tv programme, about 10 months ago?? this lady was telling her story, I only see the end and her story, she had 2 Saluki dogs, and was showing them at crufts, and she took one dog in the ring, then the other. she then went home that night, the second dog became ill, blood coming out of its nose, so she rang the vets and he said bring him in tom (icant rem exactly) but the next day he just dropped and died

she then had a phone call from one of the judges, saying when she was i nthe ring and her other dog was alone, a man came up with a long coat on and a bag, she watched him and he was patting the dog and got something out of the bag that she couldnt see, she went up to him and said 'i dont think you should be touching other peoples dogs' and he said 'ok i was only petting' but then he left right away........

and other dogs got sick to and a coupel more died, but they think that someone had hired someone to get rid of competition..........!!!!

she was showing her dog this year and it was on a couple of months before crufts, sooo maybe it was in jan this year? i swear it was crufts? maybe another big dog show but i dont know of any others....nope im 100% was crufts.

she takes her mate with her now to look after her things when hses in the ring, and she does the same for her mate to........really sad

im sure if you look it up itll be on google? not sure what you would type in thoguh?????