Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 02:48 PM

The best news...

I am grinning from ear to ear right now

I'll explain, I used to work for this company well I was only there two weeks and this is why.....
I complained to the owner that one of his members of staff were fiddling money, I couldn't prove it but told him I have worked in the industry for 4 nearly 5 years and I am telling you now she is stealing. He had a massive go at me and fired me because little did I know but he had known this person for years before hand, oops. Anyway just seen an advertisement in the paper for her job and so thought I'd investigate and well she got fired for stealing she has taken over £3000 in the last few months alone
As you can imagine I am laughing my *rse off, am even tempted to call and say told you so, but realising that it would be highly immature of me, I wont and anyway he now knows I was right so, whoopie!!!!

Cant get this smile off my face
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 02:50 PM
oh i would have to apply for the job just to gloat hehe
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Inca you wouldn't believe how tempted I am to do so.... I have been thinking about sending in my CV with an alias and wait for them to contact me for the job, but I wouldn't know where to go from there
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Isnt there something called wrongfull dismissal arising here. I would ask for compensation for loss of earnings when you ring to gloat.
sam1984
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Wow bet you are chuffed! Maybe you could now apply for a job as a detective eh?!
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 03:03 PM
I really dont need to gloat but my do I want to lol, the business went down hill after I left but its only cause half their customers I bought with me and I took them with me when I went lol, maybe I should post a card through their door, something like "Donna Private detective, can and will hunt out all those stealing members of staff long before you will ever realise" lol
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 03:35 PM
I cant stop grinning, my OH is gonna think he's getting it tonight lol,
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 04:07 PM
I hope the owner realises you WERE right. Don't blame you for feeling so good! I agee with Luz, wrongful dismissal sounds right.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Tee hee - great feeling isn't it. That happened to me, I accused the accountant of fiddling the books, Managing Director got rid of me, 2 years later I found out he was in Prison for stealing thousands from the company. Felt like phoning up and saying told you so.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 04:38 PM
I would say told you so I would be grinning from ear to ear as well
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >