Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 12:19 AM

Different walk today

Well, as you know I had a worrying incident on my normal walk on the South Downs recently, I decided to take the boys elsewhere..

We went along to the next town Shoreham-by-Sea, just 5 mins in the car. I parked up in the Shoreham Airport grounds right besides the River Adur.

As the weather was dire here this morning i went much later than normal, and it made a nice change. We had the view of Lancing College, which really is a superb building, the Airport, which is well and truely back on the map with all the future developments and the A27 flyover which runs over the Adur, and many new residential buildings that run alongside the river.

Although I kept the boys on their flexi leads, we had a smashing walk along the river - only one problem I forgot to take the camera... so pics will have to follow. On our way back to the car the sun was setting and the sky was stunning..... you will have to just imagine the picture for the time being!!!!

Off again tomorrow.. with the camera!!! so will post some pics for you all.

Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-11-2006, 08:37 AM
Sounds as if it was a nice walk

Looking forward to some pics
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-11-2006, 09:40 AM
Can't wait to see some pictures Sounds lovely x