Our sister sites
Our sister sites
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 01:40 PM

I'm still alive .......... just!

Hi all! Just a quick peek in to say howdy and let you know I am still alive

Some of you might remember (yes, it was a long time ago), I was absent from Dogsey because I had an op. Things didn't go smoothly at all, hence the reason I'm still absent

Op was done, incisions got infected and I was a poorly bunny I (stupidly) went back to work too early and had an accident.. collapsed and split my head open, broke my nose in 2 places and had severe concussion Yeah, I never do things by halves. Had to have CT scan etc because they thought I had a blood clot/bleed on my brain (they didn't find anything, not even a brain ). Anyway, had part of my nose rebroken and set last week so I am (hopefully) on the mend now and look forward to catching up on all the hilarities on here.

I see the usual suspects are still misbehaving ..... nothing ever changes

Jules xxx

ps. His lord and master Daniel has been taking good care of me. He will now be renamed Sir Daniel of Stafford, MBE :smt002
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Good grief! What an episode for you. Hope you are well on the way to a complete recovery now hon. Take it easy.....please???
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Nice to see your on the mend... you've certainly had a right ole time of it by sounds of it... Maybe we should have a word with Azz and have your name changed to lucky eh

Great that your on the mend though and hopefully thats the end of your bad fortune
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Thanks Vick I'll try to behave myself from now on At least some good came out of it ..... plenty home snuggle time with Danny
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Nice to see your on the mend... you've certainly had a right ole time of it by sounds of it... Maybe we should have a word with Azz and have your name changed to lucky eh

Great that your on the mend though and hopefully thats the end of your bad fortune

Tee heee thanks Ian. Lucky? hahahahah I won't tempt fate by even mentioning luck (or lack of it in my case)
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi Minky nice to hear from you fingers crossed that you will be back to full health soon
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Hi Minky nice to hear from you fingers crossed that you will be back to full health soon
Thank you!
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 02:00 PM
Good to hear from you Minky

Hopefully you're now on the mend and have no more accidents
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 02:31 PM
well Jules - what can i say - am i actually allowed to have a wee giggle or is that actually cruel ???

I trust that Sir Daniel has been very good taking care of you - you certainly dont do things by halves anyway do you ??

Anyway its nice to see you back although will be disappearing myself in a couple of weeks for some major pain too !!!
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Hi babe all we need now is Foxy
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >