Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovepump
New Member!
Female 

23-10-2006, 09:33 PM

staff got a home!

hiya all i am new to this site and i have no idea what im doing so please dont shout at me.
i have joined this site as i was told about it through another member as my mother in law has a staff cross to rehome.she can no longer walk the dog as she is to strong for them and pulls a bit on her lead witch i think with the right help will be sorted easyly.she also dosnt really like other dogs or small kids so is looking for a home without these.i am trying my hardest to find her a nice home as they got her from a kennels and wasnt told much about her she was ment to be 6 months old at the time but they wasnt sure! she is now (if they was right)5 years old and is an indoor dog she love walks and likes to sit on the sofa and have her tummy rubbed.she is white with brown (what i call)cow patches.my husband has had to walk her for the last 3 months for them as they cant do it(monther in law has a bad knee and is going into hospital soon for an op)farther in law has bad arms and cant hold the lead as she is a strong dog.if anyone can help us in the search for the right home please email me or reply to this she must go in the next 2 weeks as my husband starts his new job then and will not be able to help them walk her anymore.thanx for reading this and i look forward to hearing from you all soon.:smt002 if anyne wants more info please ask i wont have a pic of her till tomorrow sorry.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2006, 09:37 PM

hope you enjoy your time with us all
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Hi Sara, glad you got here (I got your email). No one will shout, they are a lovely bunch!!!

lovepump
New Member!
Female 

23-10-2006, 09:46 PM
hi my mother in law has a staff cross(cross what we dont know)she is 5 years old dosnt like other dogs,cats or young kids(that hit smack and pull)she was a rescue dog they got her from a kennels and they said she was about 6 months old but they wasnt sure.she hadnt had a good start in life and we think they had tried to use her for fighting.she loves walks but pulls on the lead with training and a good firm owner this can be sorted but they are too soft on her.she is white with what i call brown cow patches.
they can no longer walk her as mother in law has a bad knee and is soon to have an op on it and father in law is not strong enough in his arms to walk her.she loves a tummy rub and is clean in the house she is fine to be left for upto 8 hours (a shift) a day and will cry for treats(another thing in the right hads can be sorted out).if anyone is interested in her please can you get intouch as she needs a home within the next 2 weeks as my husband is havin to walk her at the mo and starts a new job soon so wont be able to help anymore.
thanx for reading this and i hope someone out there can help.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2006, 09:50 PM
As you know if we could help we would. I wish you all the very best in finding a new home.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey

If you need help with posting pictures,
or with anything on Dogsey, please
Click here
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Have you contacted the rescue she came from as they would probably be the best ones to contact.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

23-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Hi hope you enjoy the forums and get a nice home for your in-laws staffie - sad they are uunable to handle anymore I sympathise with them. It only remains for me to say a BIG................

Azz
Administrator
Male 

24-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Moved to Private Re-homings
lovepump
New Member!
Female 

24-10-2006, 11:18 AM
thanx for the kind words and im hopeing to find her a home quick as we dont want to drag it out its not good for any of us.thanx again for the reply.
all the best
saz

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi hope you enjoy the forums and get a nice home for your in-laws staffie - sad they are uunable to handle anymore I sympathise with them. It only remains for me to say a BIG................

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >