Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 01:07 PM

Another of those senior moments today!

Went out with o/h to a big country store which sells just about everything from a wheelbarrow, to a frying pan. Anyway, hubby had the the trolley and was sort of following me round (as they do these men!) whilst I was looking at stuff on the shelves. Next minute, I was looking at some big crossword books on the floor and a hand came across the front of me holding a Robin Hood picture book and I heard this laugh as he handed it to me and some mumbled words, so I immediately said "what on earth do we want something like that for?" and carried on walking next to this man. Next minute hubby appears and says "what are you doing talking to strange men"!!!!! I thought it had been HIM!!!!!! He said he was right over the other side of the shop but had seen this man talking to me!!!!!!! OMG! Mind you he was a bit of a weirdo, I seem to attract those for some reason!!

Foxy! I think it's time I went.............:lo l:
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 01:13 PM
what we gonna do with you H ???
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 01:47 PM
helen you crack me up still at least you can have a good laugh i bet your oh did
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 01:49 PM
LOL
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Know what you mean. I am always putting things in other peoples trollies and grabbing the wrong trolly and walking off with it. Then I look down into the trolley and see all these wierd items that are not mine in there and think what on earth has my husband put those in there for.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Katiecoos View Post
Know what you mean. I am always putting things in other peoples trollies and grabbing the wrong trolly and walking off with it. Then I look down into the trolley and see all these wierd items that are not mine in there and think what on earth has my husband put those in there for.
i did that once and didn't even realise till i got to the check out .....i had a trolly full of baby food and my son was 12 ..................
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-10-2006, 02:21 PM
I bet the bloke thought he had pulled when you were chatting to him Helen!
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 06:44 PM
dont worry helena i will be joining you

got a jumper in the car from 2 months ago that i have been going to return to asda. keep going there and forgetting to take it with me till i am home again.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Helen!!
I was in Worthing with Nigel saturday and wrapped this scarf around my necy and said "Ohh it's lovely isn't it"... then a complete stranger said "yes".....oh had wandered off!!!!!!!!!!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Sounds like I'm not the only one then! Just that this is my 2nd one in 2 days, and I was getting a bit worried - feel much better now after reading about all yours too
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >