Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 05:21 AM

Aaaargh!

This time of the morning is not my finest hour, especially when I've been awake since 4am. Bongo's been keeping me company with nice puppy cuddles while I type up a list of tasks for the kitchen fitter who's doing us a quote. Anyway, she disappears for a minute, and I don't really think anything of it because I had just taken her out for a piddle, but gradually an unpleasant smell reaches my nostrils...

It's really strong, so I start to think she must've left her deposit behind the sofa or something, but no, and it's not in the hall either. As I get towards the kitchen, however, the smell becomes eye-wateringly vile, and I find a poo that a Newfoundland would be proud of Seriously, the poo bag would only just tie up

Why me? Why now?
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 06:12 AM
Oh honey.......it's only a poo......
It sounds to me like you're overtired Jenny - please try and get some rest today sweetie and then you can be back to normal and not worry about accidents. Hugs honey xx
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 06:47 AM
Oh poor you hun ! !

I k now exactly how ya feeling though. Evening is not my best time, but last night i was up late clearing out furniture and carpets etc for the painters to come today ! Just got my living room, which has just been newly decorated and carpeted, spotless when i turn to see little sammie having a piddle, calm as ya like ! Aaargh ! He's not done it in weeks! But so happens to have wee set back on my NEW carpet, on a day where i have been none stop and climbing walls! Ach well though, never mind! Like Vicki said, it's just tiredness, will all be good after some sleepies

Lis x x