Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tricky99
New Member!
Male 

10-10-2006, 08:19 AM

Diesel Staffy Male.

Due to me splitting from my partner my brill staffy male Diesel has to go ( only to a good home). He is 2 yrs old has been castrated and has been brought up with my 2 kids, one aged three and the other aged 6 weeks. We have never had any problems with him. He is fully house trained and loves long walks.
He is not kc reg and is large for a staff but i saw his mother and she is full breed.
Diesel now has one ear sticks up and one floppy due to an operation he needed on a blood clot in his ear.

I really cant take him with me and need a good home for him fast he will be sorely missed as he is very loveable he just needs someone to give him plenty of time and walks.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Aww Bless I really hope Diesel finds a forever loving home soon x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 10:15 AM
i would urge you to contact ur local staffie rescue to make sure he goes to the most appropritae home.

good luck
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 10:58 AM
will your breeder take him back?? or rehome him for you!?
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2006, 11:45 AM
I hope Diesel finds a good home soon.
Allyson
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-10-2006, 02:37 PM
I hope you find him a lovely forever home you must be so distraught having to rehome him I would suggest speaking to the breeder too as they often can and should be willing to help.

Good Luck hun
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Its tragic that you are going through this and are pushed to find a new home for Diesel. Have you considered asking friends and neighbours if they could assist you with Diesel's exercise regime? (I know all too well, how tiring having 2 young children can be)
Is there anyway that Diesel could stay with you as I'm sure he will continue to support you through these difficult times ahead?
JAG007
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Hey there,

As its 99.9% staffie owners on the site you might have a better channce at re homing him with someone who knows the breed.

I know how you feel and don't envy you your task ahead, i had to give up one of my staffs and leave him with my ex. It was hard...

I wish you luck and hope that you find a fantstic home for your dog

Julie