Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 11:49 AM

Old Rosettes needed

Urgently required for Dog Training Club

I run a dog training club and most of the regular folk do not show or compeat they are purely pet handlers looking for a well behaved dog. Last year I held a fun night for them as way of a reward for there hard work it went down very well. We held it on halloween and had fancy dress comp, and loads of other comps I bought trophies and rosettes and goody bags for the dogs totaling over £300.00 pounds but it was worth it to see the happy faces all leaving with something.
I would like to do the same again this year and wondered if anyone could donate some old rosettes I will pay postal cost and even a small fee for them. I would like between now and christmas to also set a weekly homework challenge and the winner each week is awarded a rosette as I have found that given a small incentive makes them try harder
if you can help we would be very very grateful
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

09-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi Dougie Pit

I shall gladly send you some if you pm me your address. its for a good cause so I don't want a small fee for them. It is a pleasure to see them being used for the training and benefit of other dogs.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 03:29 PM
hiya,

i can't really send you any cos we only have 2 - but i do know that i saw somewhere that there is a way of making your own - you may find this a lot cheaper!!!

i'll look up and see if i can find out who and where it was and p.m you the details babe.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Oh god - when I moved here I ditched hundreds of them as nobody wanted them. However, I have some 2nd and downwards which I don't display you are most welcome to them, let me know your address. I don't want a fee or postage, just glad to help.

Gill
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi Dougie Pit

I shall gladly send you some if you pm me your address. its for a good cause so I don't want a small fee for them. It is a pleasure to see them being used for the training and benefit of other dogs.
Hi Lovezois, the rosettes are here and they are fab, thanks soooo much for your kind donation and help.
regards shona
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Mine left here yesterday, allowing for the donkey cart to Dublin before they shove the envelope on a ferry, who knows when it will arrive....
Big brown envelope with loads of brown parcel tape round it. Let me know if you ever get it!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Mine left here yesterday, allowing for the donkey cart to Dublin before they shove the envelope on a ferry, who knows when it will arrive....
Big brown envelope with loads of brown parcel tape round it. Let me know if you ever get it!

Hi Deccy :smt039 I will prob get it in the morning, as soon as it arrives I will let you know, thanks again shona
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

12-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Hi Lovezois, the rosettes are here and they are fab, thanks soooo much for your kind donation and help.
regards shona

Hi Shona You are very welcome . Like Deccy I threw out loads about five month ago so was only left with the few 2nd 3rd and downwards or one's from summer fun shows,
as my firsts and BOB and Group wins are all still on display, but glad I could be of help. I will if I manage to get some more send them to over the next couple of months
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

13-10-2006, 09:15 AM
Are you still looking for rosettes? I have some here I could send you.
Tracie
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 04:55 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Oh god - when I moved here I ditched hundreds of them as nobody wanted them. However, I have some 2nd and downwards which I don't display you are most welcome to them, let me know your address. I don't want a fee or postage, just glad to help.

Gill
Hi Deccy :smt039
The rosettes arrived this morning they are superb thanks so much your a star, Loved the photo of your dally that one nice dog, hardly surprising you have ssoooo many rosettes,
Again thanks X shona X
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >