• Money off coupon
• Puppy Training Guide
• Nutritional Information
http://eukanuba.co.uk/en_BI/jhtmls/registration/sw_NPOPromotion_RegPage.jhtml
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks Royv, Will see if Roxy is still allowed to enter. Love getting free samples, makes great treats!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 11:30 AM
thanks have ordered mine ...lol
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 12:04 PM
At risk of causing controversy, [ and royv this is not aimed at you, it was thoughtful of you to let people know of a freebie which some may want to use ], but I wont have anything of that companies near my crew due or in my home due to the vile vivisection carried out on animals for the vast range of products sold by the company owners.
I dont enter agility competitions they sponsor under the Euk [ pronounced Yuk ] guise either, on principle.
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 12:06 PM
ordered mine too.. thanx
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Patch,

So many peole don't realise what goes on behind some of the pet food companies doors. It's disgusting how they advertise food to keep your much loved pets in perfect health when such torture goes on in their labs.

For anyone wishing to learn more about this see this site, it also has links to pet foods that don't conduct tortureous, un-necessary testing on animals:
http://www.iamscruelty.com/index.asp
Please fellow pet owners, do not bury your head in the sand over what goes on. There is a link to a video on that website. If you watch it, just stop and think how would you feel is it was your pet that was suffering that fate.
Tigger2
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2006, 02:56 PM
What an awful video! Horrible people.

I had a look at brands not tested on animals and there seems to be a very short list, is this a conclusive list does anyone know? For instance, JWB wasnt on it and I am most certainly not going to line the pockets of abusers.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 07:51 PM
There are many not on lists but which dont test on animals

The food my crew get,[ Oscars ] involved no vivisection but is not on the BUAV list yet.

According to BUAV, James Wellbeloved is owned by Mars who do use vivisection but it does not say if testing has been done on JB since they took it over, [ I did hear of many cats and dogs going off it due to content changes after the brand was bought by Mars, same as happened with Yukanuba ].

Further info on other companies which have bought in to pet foods and do vivisection on those or other of their products here :

http://www.buav.org/campaigns/petfood/facts.html
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Thanks for this link, im certainly signing up for one!
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:53 PM
thanks for the link, i think it was full of good intentions, i signed up, and clicked on no for sending me info regarding iams food, as i had heard about them doing animal testing. then i read the other posts......

Have to say i have learnt even more now, so will in future boycott the others mentioned as well.,
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >