Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:01 PM

my new dog

hello everybody i havent been on line much recentley cos my computor is playing up but just thought id update you on my new dog (the shepard took from the stray kennels) as most of you will know when i got her home i found a tattoo in her ear! well i have been in contact with the dog registry many times trying to trace her, they have told me her date of birth she is eight and half years old and from darlington but i have to wait til her registered owner responds to the letters from the registery to get her details! if they dont respond within 2 wks then the registary will contact the breeder asking for permission to pass on the details to me aslong as i re-register her with them, the other worry i have is that she could be stolen as she is from far away!! anybody know anyone else who has gone through this? she is a lovely dog ive called her lottie she isnt really used to being in a house and would rather spend her time in a cage! and when i got her home i took her to work for a check up she has a midline scar but we didint know if it was a spey scar or a caesarian scar well she has come into season so its a caesarian she's had bless her!!!!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2006, 08:03 PM
don't know how you stand but i hope you keep her.
wheres the piccys??????
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:09 PM
awww bless her, Darlington is right near me, if there's anything I can do to help just let me know Hope you find out what has happened to her, poor girly
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:14 PM
i know legally she is mine but i have told the lady at the registary if she is stolen and the owner are what i would class as a good home i would return her to them cos if ever any of my dogs were stolen i would like to think somebody would do the same for me !!!(maybe i am stupid!) as for the photos sorry i am very backward when it comes to computors and dont know how to download photos or what i need to do this maybe i could persuade bodhi to do it for me as she took some beautiful photo of my boys which have been on the site and i now have them framed on my wall!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2006, 08:18 PM
well lets hope she wasn't stolen.
i admire the fact you would allow them to have their dog back even though she found her way to you.
i don't think many would to be honest but if it came to it i think i would have to give them the chance for the dos sake as well.
mind you if mine got nicked they would soon bring em back with the fur and water and tobs burping in your face habbit.