Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sarah howard
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2006, 11:24 AM

Worried About Pup

Hi

Listened to your good advice yesterday and decided it be best if shearer was confined to the kitchen, behind the baby gate. This morning he yelped and yelped because Tess was on the other side (she can jump over the gate). I filled his newly acquired kong with some yummy treats and it distracted him while i left. But i#m really worried in case he yelped all morning and made my neighbours mad! Hubby going home at dinner to see how he is and i'm home at 2pm but I can't concentrate for worrying about him.
Does anyone else work who has a puppy/young dog? Or are you all folkes of leisure?
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Im sure he will of stopped or maybe Tess jumped over to be with him. If you are friendly with your neighbours you should maybe tell them you are trying a new routine and thigns should settle down after a couple of days.
sarah howard
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Toby
Im sure he will of stopped or maybe Tess jumped over to be with him. If you are friendly with your neighbours you should maybe tell them you are trying a new routine and thigns should settle down after a couple of days.
friendly with one side, she has a crazy dog, but cannot stand the girl on the other side. She came round last month to complain that Tess barks when the postman comes.......