Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 01:20 PM

Annoyed

Hi all,
I'm annoyed with the people we exchanged with.Most of our important stuff was changed when we moved,but there are always things you forgot to do and with all the stress and aggro the nutter over the road caused,there was some things i never changed over.
Anyway this morning i recieved a letter that i forgot to swap over so i rang them and they said the person that now lives there(at our old address) had rung to say we had moved.Now we agreed before we moved to redirect others mail to cut down on the cost from the post office.We have been redirecting theres,it's quite annoying that he is opening our mail to inform them instead of redirecting it.
So i'm going to the post office tomorrow to get a form to have it redirected.Good Job i informed our bank otherwise he would have had all our account details and money in and out etc.
I'm annoyed with myself also for not changing stuff sooner.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 01:24 PM
I had a similar problem a few years back, I would explain to the person opening your mail that it is illegal to do so.
Gook luck!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2006, 02:52 PM
we drirected ours when we moved its not that expensive either its beter to do i yourself then you no its getting to you