View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2006, 03:44 PM

Samson

Here are some pictures of Samson. He is at present in Kennels and will have to be transferred to RSPCA who are going to PTS him because he looks like a wolf. He is in fact a malamute x husky. He is 4 years old and neutered. Can anyone help him? He is in the Leyland/Preston area.

Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Please help, someone has asked me post this on behalf of Samson the 4year old neutured Malamute/Husky is about to be sent to the RSPCA and has a week there before he is put to sleep because he is a 'wolf-type dog'! He has one green eye and one 'wall' eye.
He is currently staying in boarding kennels but thats only until tuesday then he's going to the rspca.
They do not have much of a background on him but he's not very good with small dogs, he is friendly with children and bigger dogs.
Now the people at the kennels where he is do not have time 2 pay him as much attention as he deserves due 2 the fact they are running a boarding kennels and doing a re-furb at the same time. so they have asked 4 me 2 arrange and vet any one interested in owning him(he is free 2 a good home)
If you can foster or adopt him, please let me know asap, he doens't have long left.

Insomnia
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Am posting this on behalf of Evelyn. Please help, someone has asked me post this on behalf of Samson the 4year old neutured Malamute/Husky is about to be sent to the RSPCA and has a week there before he is put to sleep because he is a 'wolf-type dog'! He has one green eye and one 'wall' eye.
He is currently staying in boarding kennels but thats only until tuesday then he's going to the rspca.
They do not have much of a background on him but he's not very good with small dogs, he is friendly with children and bigger dogs.
Now the people at the kennels where he is do not have time 2 pay him as much attention as he deserves due 2 the fact they are running a boarding kennels and doing a re-furb at the same time. so they have asked 4 me 2 arrange and vet any one interested in owning him(he is free 2 a good home)
If you can foster or adopt him, please call evelyn 01772 614715 asap, he doesn't have long left.
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/sheppy_2006/Image003.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j54/sheppy_2006/Image002.jpg[/img]
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-06-2006, 04:14 PM
That is so sad - I really hope you find someone for him. He doesn't even look like a wolfdog. Surely the RSPCA realise he is just a cross of two breeds. You could try dog trust as they never put a healthy dog down and seem far more helpful than the RSPCA. Plus they keep them for as long as it takes to rehome them. Is there not a Husky or Malamute rescue who could help? I hope he finds someone nice.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Sorry I can't help. He's gorgeous - I hope someone can assist you. Good luck.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

29-06-2006, 04:20 PM
(3 threads merged.)

Hope he finds a place soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2006, 04:29 PM
He is lovely hope he finds a forever home soon.
rosiegirl
New Member!
Female 

29-06-2006, 04:38 PM
oh my he is stunning if only i didn't have a litter of bulldog puppies here or i would have helped
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 05:39 PM
i really hope he finds a place soon he is lovely could we not have a whip round to pay for his kennel fees for a week or so to buy the gorgeous fella a bit of time??
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2006, 05:50 PM
I have been looking for husky and malamute rescues, but can only find american ones, surely there must be english ones?
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »