Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2006, 12:16 PM

Been out and bought

A little blue leather collar,blanket,and 2 soft toys for the puppy,know I have another 61/2 weeks yet but couldn't resist.Thought I might take the blanket to Claire when we visit on Saturday ready for her to get some nice smells on it for the pup.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Thats a nice idea for your new pup

You must be soo excited, i wonder how much you can buy for the puppy in the next 61/2 weeks
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 12:56 PM
I did way too much puppy shopping before Bongo arrived! In fact, the day after she was born (3 days after my mum's pup was born) my mum and I went on the rampage in PAH and came back with toys, bowls, beds, crates, leads, collars...

I think you need a displacement activity because waiting for your pup is soooooo frustrating!
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 12:59 PM
The shopping has started!!

I'm just off to call your local Pets at Home and warn them to order extra stock in over the next 6 weeks or so

You need something to distract yourself with for the next few weeks...if you fancy a little holiday, you're welcome to come to mine and break yourself back into dog ownership gently by looking after my two little angels. They're no trouble, honest....
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Trying to keep busy ,good job Michael has the car most days can't get anywhere so can't spend money.
Reading a good book,that helps.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 02:25 PM
Sounds just like me in the wait for Loki, but then having a empty crate full of toys etc is some how worse cause its all there waiting with no pup to use it all, it will be time to bring your pup home before you know it, then like me it will be 6 months old before you know it and you'll wonder how the hell that happened cause it only felt like yesterday you were waiting to pick him up!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Is that all? You'll buy loads more. Lovely idea about the blanket hon
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Zantababy
Trying to keep busy ,good job Michael has the car most days can't get anywhere so can't spend money.
Reading a good book,that helps.
your more than welcome to pop over and have a cuppa and play with my two poppy shpild be able to go for a walk next week so if you wonna come walkies with both of them i think im going to need a hand
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2006, 05:44 PM
were off to pah on sat so no doubt we will be buying some more things { not that mine need any more }
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Ok that would be nice,pm me where you live,and I will help you walk Poppy and Ella.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >