Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2006, 07:38 PM

Furious!!!

My mom has just returned from visiting one of my aunts...(aunt picked her up and dropped her off) well mom decided to take all three dogs with her too, as aunt lives in a nice area and her house opens onto fields..so a nice outing for the canines yes?
mom and aunt returned now...and tell me how when they were getting out of the car by my g-grans house (went to fetch her for a bit too!) some yobs with an EBT walked past..Ralph was on the lead, but out of the car-when these yobs took the dog off the lead and dilberatley (sp) told him to *in their words* "rag it" the dog inturn LUNGED for poor ralph who stood his own, but a 12 week old Springer pup against a fully grown EBT-is there a match?
Luckily my aunt took swift action and it ended in the police being rang....
I tell you these vile people do not deserve animals if their animals end up in such a way-how can any sick person deliberatley set a dog on a puppy?!?!?!?!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 07:42 PM
i hope the police catch them luke, some ppl are just plain evil n nasty
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2006, 07:44 PM
They are sick, sick sick sick!
And i hope they get what comes to them one day i truly do..
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2006, 07:47 PM
No wonder you are furious mate.Scum like that shouldn't be allowed out on the streets,nevermind be allowed to keep any animal.I hope the police take this seriously.
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Stamford
No wonder you are furious mate.Scum like that shouldn't be allowed out on the streets,nevermind be allowed to keep any animal.I hope the police take this seriously.
Oh may i just add these were the people who were seen trying to break into one of my up-coming eight year old g-grans outhouses a few weeks ago-so awful these folk nowdays!
I'm just happy Ralph put up a fight instead of taking it as he did the the yorkie not to far back-cause the outcome could have been VERY disasterous
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 07:50 PM
OMG! That's absolutely awful, I hope they get everything they deserve.
bluemurphy
Dogsey Junior
Male 

18-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Its horrible that there are people about like that. I feel sorry for the EBT having to live with them. Hope your pup is ok.
huskadie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-06-2006, 08:13 PM
what is wrong with some people....SICK and SAD are words that spring to mind -not the 1st descriptions thatpopped into my head- but i cant put those up on here tho'.....
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Blimey,what a lowlife
Hope Ralphs ok
darasa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2006, 08:38 PM
:smt071 :smt071 Words fail me......

I really hope that Ralph is OK.. poor baby, How scarey for him and your mum & auntie

Rachel
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >