Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2004, 05:44 AM

Morning all

Well good morning to you all. Just going to have bacon and scrambled egg, cup black coffee. Then off to get the morning papers with my two. Then depending on the weather may even take advantage of the dry day and tidy up the front garden (cut grass etc) take rubbish round the salvage. Then take Sal for a walk, come back take Tess. Or vice versa, don't mind dog walking in the rain but not gardening then off to Flyball at 11.00 with Sal then a nice quiet afternoon of putting halloween stuff up.
Oh yes Roast pork lunch to do with cauli and cheese sauce.

Have a nice day all speak tonight. Take care Karen
pete
Almost a Veteran

31-10-2004, 07:17 AM
me and cody are out at 1 to go obedience, then im takin him me mums cause the kids are havin a halloween party at 3 so im off too the pub with the lads im not drinkin this week tho
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

31-10-2004, 08:11 AM
morning Kazz and Pete you are up early.

Im just back from a walk to the park.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Morning guy's!!!

It's a lovely morning here, well dry atleast, hardly a breeze. Not doing much today, just mellowing out and then making sure the kids uniforms are ready for tomorrow when they go back to school
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-10-2004, 08:21 AM
Well i had another sleepness night... came on the net for a few hours at 2 this morning ... my throat hurts, eyes are puffy and got a blocked up nose, headache and coughing. The list is endless

And guess what? i cannot take a thing for it, being pregnant and all
so i'm abit miffed, especially as the kids were awake at 6.30 this morning and they aren't the quietest of children.

Never mind back to school tomorrow
Carole
Supervisor

31-10-2004, 08:25 AM
I really feel for you Kirsty, there is nothing worse than being ill while pregnant.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2004, 08:28 AM
Good morning all.

Have been up since 7 my time, but been out with Luna, then out with Luna AND Bella and then for a cup of coffee with Kamille. Now I'm going to look at the posts here, and then I'm going to vacuume and wash the floors.

And in the afternoon I'm going to take Luna on a walk to the woods AND bring my camera this time, but there wont be any piccies untill a week or so, as I only have an ordinary camera

Hmm I might take a few on the mobile aswell

Jeanette
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2004, 08:46 AM
Morning.
Have been awake a while. D and I have had breakfast, she's played with a yoghurt pot I've showered. Now we're off to a car park in town which should be empty at this time to do a bit of left, right, slow, quick, about turn, watch me and stay with me, lead work. I hope she'll think it's fun - that's the theory!
I've taken her yesterday's marrow bone middle out of the fridge so that will be a nice temperature for her to gnaw when she gets back.
Lazy day (?DW-ing?) till oh returns this afternoon. Roast beef etc then. Michael Palin's TV prog tonight - sounds good.

It's set to be a nice day here again - 17C and sunny..good stuff
Meg
Supervisor

31-10-2004, 09:26 AM
Morning happy DWers gosh Kazz what a busy little person you are ..and others too I have had my porridge and am going to slob around and enjoy my last day of freedom ..then watch Michael Palin with Dinasmum (MP looks like and is so like an older version of an ex borfriend so I may drool a little too ops: )
....hug for Kirsty (((hug))) my niece is in the same position...5 weeks to go
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Oh dear Mini.

Well that's apt and Luna vacuumed and floors washed.

Now I'll just sit here for a bit and do a bit of surfing on the net, and wait for a friend to txt me with an answer to my question if she wanted to join me and Luna on a walk to the woods.

Hmmm and we have a dog in the building whos has been barking and howling since 9 (my time - 8 yours).

He doesnt usually do this, so I think something might be wrong, but the guy living downthere is mixed with some bad people, and I dont dare intervene.....

Poor ickle (BIG - he's an AB) Elvis.

Jeanette
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >