Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-04-2006, 03:25 PM

Thanks a bunch, Kali!

Here I am, sitting peacefully (if not 100% comfortably ), surfing round DW, when I get an unexpected visit from a pal. Despite the welcoming committee, he manages to get into the house for a minute or two. He has brought the local paper. I pay him for it, and he departs. I get the dogs settled down again, and resume surfing DW, only to hear a ghastly noise. Kali is busy being sick on the carpet .

Just what I needed. There's nothing quite like cleaning up puke to complete your Saturday afternoon. Anyway, bit the bullet and got on with it, ending up with a good puffing of Dettox to make the area "less interesting"

Snorri
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Eeew Poor Kali though...

But I know what you mean.. I hate it.. For me its the cat vomiting though...
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2006, 10:16 PM
urgh nice!

I spent my Saturday morning searching for dog poo in the park because I knew Takara had been!

I hate sick - when Smudge used to live in my room she used to wake me up at 3am being sick. Takara's not sick often anymore (thank goodness) but she was ill one day where I had to clear up at least 6 lots of sick, me don't like!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Oh dear sick I hate the smell of it get the air freshener out and give it a good spray it should go away in time
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2006, 06:25 AM
When Len was "unwell" a couple of weeks ago, I woke up to nine, yes nine "portions" of sick in the lounge......fab
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Harvey deposited the most putrid pile on the kitchen bench, not sure why, but manage the poo fine, but when it comes to sick
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Aww, poor Kali hope you are feeling better now!

It does stink doesn't it, must be catching as I came downstairs yesterday and Ozzy had been sick too (and Rotties don't do sick in a small way )

What a way to wake up!