Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dazzle88
New Member!
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:11 PM

Schnoodle!!

Hi,
Today me and my 2 children went and looked at some beauitful schnoodle puppies . After a long discussion and lots of thinking we decided on a black 8 week old bitch who we will be collecting on Friday night. We are really looking forward to it and will post some pictures as soon as possible.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by Dazzle88
Hi,
Today me and my 2 children went and looked at some beauitful schnoodle puppies . After a long discussion and lots of thinking we decided on a black 8 week old bitch who we will be collecting on Friday night. We are really looking forward to it and will post some pictures as soon as possible.
What is a schnoodle, take it is a crossbreed but what is crossed with what?
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:19 PM
why are you having one of them,is it costing you alot of money,have you seen what it will look like when its older.
Dazzle88
New Member!
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:20 PM
A mini schnauzer and a mini poodle
Dazzle88
New Member!
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by juliekelham
why are you having one of them,is it costing you alot of money,have you seen what it will look like when its older.
We are getting one of them because a few freinds have them and they have a very good temperment.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Is it coming from a rescue centre or was it an accident, thought you wanted a Schnauzer or are you having both.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2006, 10:42 PM
mini schnauzer and a mini poodle are both lovely Breeds such a same to cross them . Why do people do it???
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Hi Dazzle What do you do with their coats, Poodles have a soft dense coat that is clipped, Minis a wiry coat that is stripped ..where would one start
I wish you luck with your new puppy.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2006, 11:22 PM
I do hope you saw both parents current eye certificates showing they unaffected as both carry recognized genetic eye problems

Miniature Schnauzer-CHC, GPRA, HC
Poodle (Miniature)-GPRA
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2006, 06:02 AM
Unfortunately it does not stop at eyes, realise someone has to home these crossbreeds but I do trust this was an accidental mating. No breeder caring about either breed would cross them deliberately, but I fear, as others seem to suggest it was deliberate.

If that is the case would not expect either animal to have had tests for anything nor would they be particularly good examples of the breed. If they were there would be plenty of satisfaction and money available by breeding the dogs to their own kind. Sorry to say if this is a deliberate cross breeding the breeder is only interested in one thing and that is not the quality of the pups they are producing.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »