View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 04:30 PM

Binka the Rabbit is booked in for the chop!

We have to go to the vets tomorrow night for a check up for Benji so I have decided to have Binka our Netherland Dwarf male rabbit in for the chop. We are leaving him at the vets overnight because we can't get in at 8.30 Thursday morning. In a few months I might even get him a girlfriend once he is over his operation properly

Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 04:40 PM
He's beautiful. I had a dwarf Lop neutered and I would never do it again. I only had him done cos he chased us and weed at us! this did stop, but his coat went dreadful, I had to cut it from round his backside every week, it grew that fast and thick. Hope little Bun is ok.
Dawn.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn
He's beautiful. I had a dwarf Lop neutered and I would never do it again. I only had him done cos he chased us and weed at us! this did stop, but his coat went dreadful, I had to cut it from round his backside every week, it grew that fast and thick. Hope little Bun is ok.
Dawn.

Oooh that sounds awful Dawn - I wonder whether that is a common side effect of neutering, I have never heard of that before. I hope I am doing the right thing - I thought I was doing what was best for him to make him a happier rabbit and then he could maybe have a friend to live with him.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 04:49 PM
He is beautiful! :smt007
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 05:08 PM
I cant tell you if its normal Foxy, he's the only one I have ever had done, it was very similar to how some dogs coats go after they have been castrated, very thick and profuse and always matting.
Dawn.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Aww..what a little darling!!!
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 06:01 PM
Aww, he's really cute Looks like he's got a fun little playground too I hope his chop goes ok.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by BrandieSnap
Aww, he's really cute Looks like he's got a fun little playground too I hope his chop goes ok.

Yes he's a little bit bigger than that now cos that piccy was taken last summer when he was about 5 months old. I just hope he's okay too cos I will never forgive myself if anything happens to him. I just want him to have an happier life and maybe get him a girlfriend so he will have someone to snuggle up to on those long winter nights.

Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2006, 07:36 PM
awwwww-seeya Binka's testicles!

Hope all goes well Foxy and he can then practice safe sex with a girlfriend...
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2006, 08:02 PM
hope it all gos well for him foxy
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >