Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 07:57 PM

Loki embarrassed us!

My dad took him for a walk and he slipped his collar (apparently!) and ran off with some kids' football. My dad said they kept trying to get it back but he stayed just out of reach, thoroughly enjoying himself.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 08:16 PM
ohhhhhh....lol...sounds exactly the same as what my two would do...

Both have gotten free at some point before and they get so excited...I'm free I'm free!...run like idiots...wanting to be chased.

The last time was when they slipped past the front door....It was when we had snow and alot of ice and it was dark so thankfully no one was out and cars if any were going really slow so luckily no danger...they ran round the block twice chasing each other, seemingly finding the slippery ice a great laugh then wrestled a few seconds then just ran straight back in the house like nothing happened...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 08:24 PM
lol norty boy!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
ohhhhhh....lol...sounds exactly the same as what my two would do...

Both have gotten free at some point before and they get so excited...I'm free I'm free!...run like idiots...wanting to be chased.

The last time was when they slipped past the front door....It was when we had snow and alot of ice and it was dark so thankfully no one was out and cars if any were going really slow so luckily no danger...they ran round the block twice chasing each other, seemingly finding the slippery ice a great laugh then wrestled a few seconds then just ran straight back in the house like nothing happened...
:smt042 :smt042 :smt043
I can just imagine it!
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 11:01 PM
hehe cheeky boy
reminds me of when I was younger and took a neighbours dog a walk and there was some guys playing golf and Lady the dog stole their golf ball and kept it ,I just quickly left the park before they realised what happened to their ball
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Good on Loki, he saw that glint of freedom and took it

Excellent - I think Fern and Loki would get on just fine, or argue lots
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2006, 05:14 PM
Freedom!! :smt041 Aww can't blame him robbing the football - at least he didn't burst it, Ozzy would have!!