View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2006, 10:07 PM

What does your dog do that makes you laugh?

What is it that makes you laugh out loud that your dog does?
My Brodie talks to me with howls, hardly ever barks. But her greeting call is to pass between your legs. Unfortunate for the short arses and kiddies as they get a free ride. Barney he (before op to remove cancerous leg) could dive into the water following a pebble and return to the surface with a boulder. Usually bigger than himself. New pup Tikaani (name means wild wolf) is the biggest source of titter coz he is the biggest softie.
You all must have bigger stories to tell am dying to hear your stories.
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2006, 08:37 AM
Buster does loads to make me laugh but the best is sliding on the laminate floor and crahsing into the wall! he also likes to jump like a kangaroo!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Danny likes to slide along the floor on his side, just after he's been out for a walk - odd dog Also yawns really loudly sometimes and sounds like he's talking Grunts like a little pig too
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2006, 08:45 AM
minky my mums yorkie does that and buster yawns at me like he's having a chat, so funny.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by buster
minky my mums yorkie does that and buster yawns at me like he's having a chat, so funny.
Hilarious isn't it Never fails to crack a smile - even when he's been a norty monkey
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:10 AM
Ziggy's greeting is usually with a piece of soggy rawhide or something equally disgusting in his mouth... he puts his face right up close to yours, stares into your eyes and wags his bum for all he's worth! Always cracks me up

Archie moans and groans like an old man if you talk too loudly or move near him while he's sleeping
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:10 AM
china does her sas doggy...dragging herself across the floor biting the air and gruntin like a piglet! (see below)

She also pins you down to lick your ears and face which tickles and the way we'll be having a serious (nowty) chat and she will stand in front of us and burp or fart...thats a comedy moment!

She also has a habit of jumping on you for a cuddle after eating and will proceed to burp inches from you face....

Cant help but laugh at her timing!

also the way she rolls around and pushes herself around by her back legs against the sofa like a swimmer pushing themselves off the wall!...theres are too many things!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by tuti
Ziggy's greeting is usually with a piece of soggy rawhide or something equally disgusting in his mouth... he puts his face right up close to yours, stares into your eyes and wags his bum for all he's worth! Always cracks me up

Archie moans and groans like an old man if you talk too loudly or move near him while he's sleeping
Aw that's cute!!. My old lurcher, Kes used to moan if you disturbed her. If you made the mistake of trying to sit next to her you'd get a big kangaroo kick and a filty look
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
china does her sas doggy...dragging herself across the floor biting the air and gruntin like a piglet! (see below)

She also pins you down to lick your ears and face which tickles and the way we'll be having a serious (nowty) chat and she will stand in front of us and burp or fart...thats a comedy moment!

She also has a habit of jumping on you for a cuddle after eating and will proceed to burp inches from you face....

Cant help but laugh at her timing!

also the way she rolls around and pushes herself around by her back legs against the sofa like a swimmer pushing themselves off the wall!...theres are too many things!
LOL I think China is related to Danny Can't beat some minging dog food burps and gravy slobbers
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2006, 09:17 AM
You all have mad dogs!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »