Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 02:52 PM

Family

I think most people on here are getting their dogs presents for christmas But do other people in your family join in, or do they think you're mad?

My mum got Brandie a present and card, so it's not just me. No one else did though. I just bought her two stockings (on top of the things i already bought ), so she doesn't really need anyone else to get her things.
i think it's fun for everyone to join in and spoil her
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:02 PM
I brought my sisters staffy a toy couldnt resist cause know he loves them! Will get some treats for my mums dog cause he doesnt like toys is a rescue and has never learnt to play with toys and gets all confused!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I haven't actually bought either of the boys any presents - they don't need any more toys as they have millions, but I did buy both of them new collars and leads (turquoise) and my mum made them both little fleece jackets.

I'll also probably make them some nice biscuits and they will get some yummy homecooked food for xmas (hence the thread I posted a while ago in the food section asking for recipes )

My sister is in the US ATM and I bet she comes back with a suitcase full of presents for the boys

So no, I'm not the only mad one
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Last year I bought Jas a new bed and OH thought I was mental

Hannah maybe buying a tug toy or something for the rescue dog will be a good idea as Jas was a rescue dog and I had to teach him to play, I even had to teach him that it was okay to hae a chew bone when I gave him his first chew bone he looked at me daft
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:14 PM
ive got my girls a dog stocking each, i have filled with little treats, my mum has bought them a prezzie but i dont know what it is
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:14 PM
Aww, brandie wouldn't play when i got her either. I found squeaky toys were good to start with to get a reaction. Unless he doesn't like squeaks
She now plays with anything, even trying to throw a roll of sellotape that i 'd dropped
I'm sure he'll love his christmas treats though
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:16 PM
ooh I just got really bad de javu! Has this thread been done before?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:18 PM
we always had pets and baought pressies and my family do too as well as OH's family....so yes we all join in!"!!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2005, 03:27 PM
we always buy prezzies for pets no matter what they are my cats and the boys got prezzies from me and the family and ive bought for the boys brothers and my sister have bought for my boys well they are all brothers,well they are family after all
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2005, 04:09 PM
My mum always gets my dogs presents, and signs them "from Grandma"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >