Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2005, 01:42 PM

Horse piccys

Here is a pic of the horse that me and my sister bought between us because she was thin and neglected. The other horse is my sisters horse Star, with a friend riding him

And this is a picture of my horse Barney who was a really norty horse and wanted to be a dog because he wanted to be with you all the time rather than be with the other horses in the field. He was a right character and did some really naughty things usually due to him being so greedy

Sorry the pics aren't so good but they are photos of photos cos we didn't have digital cameras in those days
ellenlouise
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2005, 02:19 PM
They are beautiful !
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2005, 02:33 PM
aww what beautys i love horses
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2005, 12:20 PM
Look at your riding hats. I can remember when i had one of them.
They were really thin compared to the new safety ones.

Great pictures, i've got some really old ones up in the loft of me. I must look them out. You can tell i was into Madonna!!!

Yoy've got me thinking of my childhood days now.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Here is a pic of the horse that me and my sister bought between us because she was thin and neglected. The other horse is my sisters horse Star, with a friend riding him

And this is a picture of my horse Barney who was a really norty horse and wanted to be a dog because he wanted to be with you all the time rather than be with the other horses in the field. He was a right character and did some really naughty things usually due to him being so greedy

Sorry the pics aren't so good but they are photos of photos cos we didn't have digital cameras in those days
lovely pics!! which one is the Baileys queen then?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2005, 12:56 PM
Thats me on the dark bay one Minky - that was before my love affair with Baileys began

Thats also the norty horse that knackered my back by bucking me straight over her head and I landed on the hard frosty ground straight on my back - its never been the same since
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thats me on the dark bay one Minky - that was before my love affair with Baileys began

Thats also the norty horse that knackered my back by bucking me straight over her head and I landed on the hard frosty ground straight on my back - its never been the same since
ouch norty hossy!!! I love hossies too
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2005, 01:00 PM
gorgeous horses ,reminds me of mine thats yeeeeeears ago now lol