Female 

20-11-2005, 06:02 PM

Nordic

Anyone going next weekend?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Sorry Jackie!! Not me! Not entered which is just aswell since I have one bald dog and lame one
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Bald I understand but why lame, what happened. Will the bald one be recovered by LKA or are you not participating.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Bald I understand but why lame, what happened. Will the bald one be recovered by LKA or are you not participating.
Will be at LKA!!! hoping the bald one will have a bit of a coat by then
As for lame?? Well 2 of the boys had a 'disagreement' the other day and Kas seems to have pulled a muscle in a foreleg.Seems a lot better today but still resting him for a few days.
Wouldn't miss LKA ....the boys LOVE the NEC!!!! Its Asa's all time fav venue....he just comes to life when we pull into the car park and is on a high until we leave!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Strange dog I can't stand the place, might have something to do with the fact that I have never left there without getting lost and on one occasion I finnished up in the center of Birmingham. There was also that time I sat for 4 hours on the M6 discovering after an hour that the car behind was the Nichols, we arrived a 1oc.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Strange dog I can't stand the place, might have something to do with the fact that I have never left there without getting lost and on one occasion I finnished up in the center of Birmingham. There was also that time I sat for 4 hours on the M6 discovering after an hour that the car behind was the Nichols, we arrived a 1oc.
LOL...thats why I have my OH drive me...think hes 1/2 homing pigeon
Have no idea why Asa loves it.....its the place hes won both his RCC's!Its the only place where Kimmi can't handle him cos hes like a little prancing stallion and she can't keep his feet on the floor
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:48 PM
I will be at the Nordic, so may see you there lol

Mo
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Weather and other things willing I will be there, love the show and it is the only occasion when one can see all the spitz together. It is also one of the few shows when one's breed gets a decent classification.
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Could any/some/all of you do me a favor?Would it be possible to get a few pics and the name of the BOB Vallhund? It'd be wonderful if you could
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Will do my best for you Kate. All depends on if I go and when they are in the ring.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >