Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-11-2005, 09:13 AM

Shaking with anger.

Just dropped Son off to work,got home pulled up in my parking bay,and opposite is a lovely ginger and white cat who lives round here,just sitting on the fence minding its own busisness.
This Man comes round must of come out of the front of his house and round to the back and started thorwing apples at it, so I said why can't you spray it with some water,not throw missiles.
He said mind your own busisness woman,to which I repleid no thats cruelty you dont have to throw things,and also added don't speak to me like that you f*****g ignorant b*****d.
I have two cats who are old now but if I saw him doing that to mine I would not be responsible for my actions. Sorry for the rant really needed that.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 09:46 AM
We have an old man like that four doors up, he hates every animla going i think!! Hates my cats, my dogs and even my OH but we dont care, if i cought him doing anything to my animals i will land him one lol His daughter gonna get hers one day too
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 09:50 AM
Don't blame you for ranting, some people need a good slap!
jacquie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-11-2005, 10:26 AM
I totally agree with all of the above.

Our next door neighbour asked me where my cats were the other week. They were both in the livingroom and dont get out anyway. She then went on to tell me she was sick off all the cats going into her garden so she was going to put down poison.

Unknown to me my OH went to see her and said if she did he would not only inform the SSPCA, Police and everyone local, he would put posters up in the local shops saying she was a murderer to local wild life.

She's gone very quiet.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 11:26 AM
one of my ex neighbours hated cats n dogs,she put up a trellis type fence to try n keep my cats out (didnt stop them LOL) wa soooo temepted to sprinkle cat nip seeds in her garden b4 i moved
i dont like ppl who dont like animals they are not very compassionate.
cumbriandoglover
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-11-2005, 12:10 PM
I think that putting poison down on your own property is quite legal. She only has to say she is poisoning vermin & no one can do anything so reporting her to police would be pointless
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Don't blame you for ranting, some people need a good slap!
Crikey wufflehoond your just like me...LOL
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Next time throw an apple at him
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by jacquie
Our next door neighbour asked me where my cats were the other week. They were both in the livingroom and dont get out anyway. She then went on to tell me she was sick off all the cats going into her garden so she was going to put down poison.
Can't stand people like that She wants to get something to really worry about...anyone that has time to worry about a cat crossing their yard does not have enough to do in their day.
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2005, 01:11 PM
God what a b****d! Never mind thowing apples back at him, try pet poop LOL
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >