Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:16 PM

Am I the only one who's done this?

THE SCENE
Beautiful autumn day, blues skies with a dusting of marshmallow clouds, crunchy auburn leaves scatter the green fields of the park.....

DOG AND OWNER
Owner fully prepared with poop bags, chuckit, lead, treatbag and dog. Set off to the park for a run around, both owner and dog. Dog perches down to do business x3, Owner gets poop bags ready to collect deposits. Owner throws chuckit ball to distract dog from eating its own....

On throwing chuckit, owner walks towards the area of where she thought the deposits were, and realised there was a camouflage on the ground being lots of auburn leaves. Owner spends 15 minutes minutes walking the area trying to find the deposits which were 'hidden' - owner could only find one deposit which she bagged and placed in bin, after lots of searching owner finally admitted defeat

I really hope it rains tonight.....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:17 PM
PMSL, did the same thing the other day, couldn't find it either
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-11-2005, 04:19 PM
You are not the only one I did that,and had to give up.
I am sure leaving the odd one doesn't hurt.
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:20 PM
Yup, been there done that a few times...

Well I dont walk around for 15 minutes... but I do spend a minute or 2 looking for it...
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Thank goodness it wasn't just me.

I took so long J because I could envisage someone standing in it, of course I envisaged myself standing in it so it made me look harder Although it didn't get me any closer to finding it!

bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
Thank goodness it wasn't just me.

I took so long J because I could envisage someone standing in it, of course I envisaged myself standing in it so it made me look harder Although it didn't get me any closer to finding it!

I know what you mean Its sooo disgusting And I get soo annoyed, when people dont pick up in public areas especially.. But honestly.. its one single time...
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
think yourself lucky you dont onw Bruno:

picture the scene
dog does business - then with back legs decides to scrape ground after doing business and kick bak legs out - succeeds in firing deposits about 6 foot in the air and showering said owner with leaves and depoists as i was standing behind him with bag to collect deposits !!!

this happenend to me on sunday afternoon and with the week I had it gave me such a laugh and my friend who was with me at the time/.....

note to self - do not stand behind dog whilst he is doing his business in future !
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Awww..Brundog, can't get that picture out of my head PMSL
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Yep MC I have done that as well......
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-11-2005, 04:40 PM
That takes the cake, YUCK!!!!!!!! You must have totally legged it home after this

Yes I'd imagine you'll never stand behind him again after this

Originally Posted by Brundog
think yourself lucky you dont onw Bruno:

picture the scene
dog does business - then with back legs decides to scrape ground after doing business and kick bak legs out - succeeds in firing deposits about 6 foot in the air and showering said owner with leaves and depoists as i was standing behind him with bag to collect deposits !!!

this happenend to me on sunday afternoon and with the week I had it gave me such a laugh and my friend who was with me at the time/.....

note to self - do not stand behind dog whilst he is doing his business in future !
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >