Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 01:11 PM

Kerrie.

Just remembered you said you got the Barbie house deal from Argos. Have you any idea if it folds up or not because I am thinking of getting Rhianna one for Christmas but only if it folds up because we haven't a lot of room
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 01:15 PM
yes i looks like it folds up and its not huge we have the same problem lack of space
if you buy it done be frightened of the size of the box lol, it comes in one big box but inside there is smaller boxs containing the seperate items, ive wrapped the 6 items seperatly
plus that has to be one small kiddy in the advert as the house box int that big lol
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally Posted by Kerrie
yes i looks like it folds up and its not huge we have the same problem lack of space
if you buy it done be frightened of the size of the box lol, it comes in one big box but inside there is smaller boxs containing the seperate items, ive wrapped the 6 items seperatly
plus that has to be one small kiddy in the advert as the house box int that big lol

Okay thanks Kerrie I will probably get her that because she loves playing with dolls houses. She has seen the playmobile one advertised on telly and wants that one but its £90 and looks a bit big so think the Barbie one will be better for her.

Thanks again
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 01:22 PM
thats the same house mine wanted the playmobil lol
ive got karina the playmobil zoo instead and jade the barbie house
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kerrie
thats the same house mine wanted the playmobil lol
ive got karina the playmobil zoo instead and jade the barbie house

Rhianna had the Playmobil Noahs Ark last year - oh I am dreading this new influx of toys
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 01:42 PM
christmas is a nightmare but i love it,i have no idea where all the new toys will go as we are full to bursting point, will think of that christmas evening lol
we have karinas birthday first she wants polly pocket
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Well I have to tell you all - this house is full to bursting already.Which is odd as we are a child free zone - but we have neighbours and family who aren't child free and we store the presents here Itell you last Christmas I had
6 x bikes
3 x motorised scooter thingies.
Seemed like black bags full upon black bag fulls of barbie things
Same for action man,
2 x telescopes
1 x motorbike scrambler (childs size)
1 x childs size working drivable jeep/car
Plus various other things.
Oh and a full sizefish tank set up minus the fish thank god.

In total I have just found the list I had presents stored for 11 neighbours households. 2 lots for family not counting stuff for my brothers kids.

I think my neighbour is right its like Santa's grotto here Christmas eve between about 11.30pm and 3.30am

Karen