Our sister sites
Our sister sites
seraphone
New Member!
Female 

26-10-2005, 12:52 PM

gsd bitch and pup

not sure what to put think i have gone round the houses by now
rehomed a gsd bitch 6 yr old lovely girl but my pup is a bit to over the top found a rescue place but previous owner has not sent paperwork as promised also cant travel to rescue home.............have decided to rehome both pup and old girl ..........please pm me if you can help
shelley
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-10-2005, 07:12 AM
Why do you need to re-home either or both? Perhaps if you explain the problems someone may be able to help you and your dogs. How long have you had the GSD? How long have you had the pup? What is the pup doing that you consider to be 'over the top'?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Hi Shelly Sorry to hear you have to rehome your dogs...please give a few more details about them.
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by seraphone
not sure what to put think i have gone round the houses by now
rehomed a gsd bitch 6 yr old lovely girl but my pup is a bit to over the top found a rescue place but previous owner has not sent paperwork as promised also cant travel to rescue home.............have decided to rehome both pup and old girl ..........please pm me if you can help
shelley
hmm i dont understand, no offence but you said you need to rehome your old girl but then you say you need to rehome both the pup and the 6 year old?
puppies are always 'over the top' if thats how you put it, they need time to get use to there surroundings and once the 6 year has told the pup its going too far they will get along.
seraphone
New Member!
Female 

27-10-2005, 10:59 PM
eventualy got hold of previous owner of sasha and she took her back ( reading between lines something was amiss ) anyway keeping pup and i am aware a dog is for life try telling that women that.....had last dog 18 years
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Glad you have got everything sorted Shelley