Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2023, 09:03 AM

Daily Thread Thursday 28th September

Good morning everyone

Morning off today so Teazle walked early then decided to at. Off in a minute to the hairdresser.

Take care everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2023, 09:55 AM
Morning Sue
Hope the hairdresser does what you want!!
I need to pop to the vets, Macmillan coffee morning there today and tomorrow so will just go and leave a donation, then have to collect my parcel from Asda, I have bought Steve a nightmare before Christmas dressing gown, he is obsessed with that film, wanted to get him a onesie but am I heck spending £40 lol. I am supposed to be doing something else but god knows what so I will remember later and panic if it's an appointment!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2023, 11:11 AM
Morning all. Flat inspection done by new agents. Very nice young lady. Sowed the seed that I hope the rent won't go up to much if at all this year. Have a good rest of the day folks.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2023, 01:37 PM
Good afternoon all

Blooming cold out and overcast

Just our same old, same old. Was going to have a run through to Mablethorpe for the morning, but we decided to wait for a brighter day

Ordered a couple of pairs of glasses while at the opticians yesterday. One ordinary distance glasses, the other distance sunglasses. £53 for both pairs so an excellent price
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2023, 01:51 PM
Good afternoon Sue, griff, brenda, Chris and all to follow.
Overcast here and chilly.
I have been to Lidl and done a shop and have a few deliveries coming.
The book I ordered from the UK book is second hand and hasn't arrived so I have been refunded. It seems Royal Mail has lost it although it has no tracking but should have arrived by now.
Similar to the other one ordered from elsewhere and was also to be delivered by #Royal Mail I have received a refund for that too.
So sincerely hoping the one from America turns up. I have a while to wait that seems.
If the one that should have arrived had arrived I was going to give the other one to a friend or sell it if not wanted by a friend.

Sue I hope the hairdresser went well.
The dressing gown sounds like a great idea griff.
Chris I agree a bit grey and cold to do much out and about today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2023, 03:06 PM
Good afternoon all

Been to work this morning had a great day achieved loads it seemed. Enjoyable morning too as Nick on as well so great banter.

Bit "urhhhmmm" weather wise I am hoping the late sun will come through shortly, but seems Autumn is drawing in. Have found the TV series of All Cretures Great and Small is having a rerun so Sky+ ing that I am enjoying it too.

Nothing planned but open to offers. LOL

Glad you are all having a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2023, 04:55 PM
Just read that Sir Michael Gambon has passed away. So sad to know that quite a few Harry Potter actors have now gone.